What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Issac Luke confirms Dragons move

Slackboy72

Coach
652637301168_T34254692960054.jpg

BLM01

First Grade
Nikorima, Roache, Lawton. They've actually got pretty good hooking depth provided Roache can stay fit. I don't rate Tevaga as a hooker though, hes a middle forward.
maybe but they are not as good as mcInnes. KN is your half saviour

Dragsters

First Grade
Stay calm. I don't actually mind this at all. This is cool. We paid sweet FA for him, if he gets busted so what. If he stays fit, he is a very good player. Cameron is the teams best tackler. It is not a bad scenario. Cameron starts at hooker, Isaac on the bench. Some boof headed forward needs a breather. Luke plays hooker and the sides best tackler goes to lock. It's cool, stay calm.

Yeah, not bad value considering that "No one is coming here."

Saint or sinner

Juniors
It's actually quite concerning that all we attract is used by players and fringe first graders and all our young guys are going or want out..reduce Robson gone,leilua gone,lomax wants out..dufty too young Mundine gone to Souths has Tristan sailor signed yet???..these guys aren't given a fair crack at first grade so they all look else where..and we keep signing duds..graham knocked out again ', he should consider retirement I love his passion but his done too.