What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Avenger

Immortal
Is there anyone in the world that doesn't think that Prince Andrew was balls deep in teenage minge?
He will be the grand prize of the Metoo movement. It’s only a matter of time. And with Harry and his American bride it will be the beginning of the end for the Royal family when you combine Brexit and the diminishing of the UK.

hindy111

Post Whore
Some are still rotting but 2/3 are making it too the soup kitchen. Plus I just circumcised the ends of the bad ones and eat the rest.

Gronk

Staff member
I’ve seen some train wreck interviews but this one with Prince Andrew takes the prize.

As one smart twitter user wrote. ‘...I expected a train wreck but that was a plane crashing into a oil tanker causing a tsunami whilst triggering a nuclear explosion...’

LOL.

They were saying on the ABC this morning that the ^^^ interview will be shown in journalism schools for decades to come of how to forensically take apart someone simply by being well researched. They also said that it will be shown as a perfect example of how not to answer questions when being interviewed.

Avenger

Immortal
Is there anyone in the world that doesn't think that Prince Andrew was balls deep in teenage minge?
I know I’ve already quoted your post but please mate never change. I laughed so hard at this comment. I’m certain we would get on better than a Serb and a Croat squabbling over who invented rakija.
:thumbsup::smiley:

Last edited:

hindy111

Post Whore
That looks like penal work camp food... RUOK?

I could sell this soup for $30 a bowl. I hollowed the zucchini AMD filled it with a mix of eggs and spam. I'll live to 100 on this diet.
You should buy a bowl. Might cheer you up.

hindy111

Post Whore
I know I’ve already quoted your post but please mate never change. I laughed so hard at this comment. I’m certain we would get on better than a Serb and a Croat squabbling over who invented rakija.

A - What happens?

B - Who is Prince Andrew?I know of Charles and his two sons.

C - Want to buy a zucchini?

hindy111

Post Whore

I reckon after a few drinks you would try and hug Gary or annoy him with some Serbian references and after a few drinks Gary would become a cheekie merkin. Eventually your egos would clash.
It would end in tears. Most likely outcome is Gary would be flung like a ragdoll whilst you shout f**k you merkin.

Avenger

Immortal
I reckon after a few drinks you would try and hug Gary or annoy him with some Serbian references and after a few drinks Gary would become a cheekie merkin. Eventually your egos would clash.
It would end in tears. Most likely outcome is Gary would be flung like a ragdoll whilst you shout f**k you merkin.
No chance. I’m all bark no bite.

Latest posts