What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

The unknown

Juniors
Arrow is definitely an upgrade on Matterson. Would take him every day of the week.

Really? I suppose time will tell and Matterson might be a one year wonder

But hate aside, I think he was 3rd pick for lock of the year behind Murray and Turbo. Plus he's very versatile which Arrow isn t

Ned Kelly

Juniors
Apparently we've signed Leileu from Dragons. Don't know much about him tbh but I have faith Madge knows how to get the most out of forwards

I thought he was under contract to the Dragons until the end of 2020. Does anyone know if this signing is for next year or the year after.

gordynz

Juniors
Really? I suppose time will tell and Matterson might be a one year wonder

But hate aside, I think he was 3rd pick for lock of the year behind Murray and Turbo. Plus he's very versatile which Arrow isn t

Both are good players but Arrow is a proven rep player over multiple seasons, and he's just as versatile as Matterson in the forwards. Arrow has started at both Front Row and Lock for Queensland in the last couple of seasons...

Arrow is ultra consistent and will give you 100m and 30 tackles a game easily but he's also known for some Taumalolo esque numbers on multiple occasions throughout the season. I remember watching their game versus the Sharks earlier in the year, he scored two tries, ran for 300m and made 45 tackles. The guy has a huge motor and will just keep going. Would love to have him at our club.

The unknown

Juniors
Both are good players but Arrow is a proven rep player over multiple seasons, and he's just as versatile as Matterson in the forwards. Arrow has started at both Front Row and Lock for Queensland in the last couple of seasons...

Arrow is ultra consistent and will give you 100m and 30 tackles a game easily but he's also known for some Taumalolo esque numbers on multiple occasions throughout the season. I remember watching their game versus the Sharks earlier in the year, he scored two tries, ran for 300m and made 45 tackles. The guy has a huge motor and will just keep going. Would love to have him at our club.

QLD forward depth atm is horrendous let's not kid ourselves, I don't reckon Arrow would get a look in for the NSW squad where as Matterson is on the fringe

Tigerm

First Grade
https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...r/news-story/873aeb1efe4ec8f4d9d04b06c74c8a64

Six clubs are in the hunt to sign Origin star Jai Arrow. This WAG could hold the key

The South Sydney Rabbitohs aren’t messing around this off-season as they eye off several stars to reload for the future.
Their hopes of luring one star away from the Gold Coast could all be helped by his model girlfriend.

Jai Arrow comes out of contract after the 2020 season and has been earmarked as the man to help fill the void left behind by Greg Inglis, John Sutton and the Burgess brothers.

Arrow, 24, didn’t re-sign with the Gold Coast Titans ahead of the November 1 deadline and is expected to attract offers of $850,000 a season and above as clubs line up to secure his services.

But his model girlfriend Taylah Cannon, who was last year’s Miss World Australia, could prove the biggest asset for the Rabbitohs with reports she has told friends a move to Sydney would help her career.

Cannon’s management company, Vivien’s Models, have previously stated they encourage their clients to make the move to Sydney if they want to “get to the next level”.

“We recommend to all our models up here to move to our Vivien’s Sydney branch if they want to get to the next level of their modelling career. Sydney would be great for Taylah,” Vivien’s Queensland manager Georgia Barclay said to the Sydney Morning Herald.

Arrow is still weighing up where his future lies, but has said the duo will do “what’s best for us” when it comes to deciding.

“I’ve definitely spoken to Taylah about it and she’s open to it and knows there are better opportunities for her down in Sydney,’’ Arrow told the Sydney Morning Herald.

“I have to take that into consideration. We’re partners and we consider ourselves a team. We’ll do what’s best for us.”

The lure of Cannon elevating her modelling career in the Harbour City, along with the recent struggles of the Titans may make it impossible for the Gold Coast-born forward to remain up north.

The Titans have reportedly tabled a four-year, $3 million deal to keep Arrow for the long-term, but the offer may be short of what Sydney clubs throw at him.

Six teams have reportedl thrown their hat in the ring to try and secure Arrow for the future, with the Rabbitohs in a tussle alongside the Canterbury Bulldogs, Wests Tigers and Cronulla Sharks.

With a massive war chest at their disposal as well as Hollywood superstar owner Russell Crowe, the Rabbitohs will fancy their chances to nab Arrow and help Cannon take her modelling to even greater heights.

braz

Juniors
https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...r/news-story/873aeb1efe4ec8f4d9d04b06c74c8a64

Six clubs are in the hunt to sign Origin star Jai Arrow. This WAG could hold the key

The South Sydney Rabbitohs aren’t messing around this off-season as they eye off several stars to reload for the future.
Their hopes of luring one star away from the Gold Coast could all be helped by his model girlfriend.

Jai Arrow comes out of contract after the 2020 season and has been earmarked as the man to help fill the void left behind by Greg Inglis, John Sutton and the Burgess brothers.

Arrow, 24, didn’t re-sign with the Gold Coast Titans ahead of the November 1 deadline and is expected to attract offers of $850,000 a season and above as clubs line up to secure his services.

But his model girlfriend Taylah Cannon, who was last year’s Miss World Australia, could prove the biggest asset for the Rabbitohs with reports she has told friends a move to Sydney would help her career.

Cannon’s management company, Vivien’s Models, have previously stated they encourage their clients to make the move to Sydney if they want to “get to the next level”.

“We recommend to all our models up here to move to our Vivien’s Sydney branch if they want to get to the next level of their modelling career. Sydney would be great for Taylah,” Vivien’s Queensland manager Georgia Barclay said to the Sydney Morning Herald.

Arrow is still weighing up where his future lies, but has said the duo will do “what’s best for us” when it comes to deciding.

“I’ve definitely spoken to Taylah about it and she’s open to it and knows there are better opportunities for her down in Sydney,’’ Arrow told the Sydney Morning Herald.

“I have to take that into consideration. We’re partners and we consider ourselves a team. We’ll do what’s best for us.”

The lure of Cannon elevating her modelling career in the Harbour City, along with the recent struggles of the Titans may make it impossible for the Gold Coast-born forward to remain up north.

The Titans have reportedly tabled a four-year, $3 million deal to keep Arrow for the long-term, but the offer may be short of what Sydney clubs throw at him.

Six teams have reportedl thrown their hat in the ring to try and secure Arrow for the future, with the Rabbitohs in a tussle alongside the Canterbury Bulldogs, Wests Tigers and Cronulla Sharks.

With a massive war chest at their disposal as well as Hollywood superstar owner Russell Crowe, the Rabbitohs will fancy their chances to nab Arrow and help Cannon take her modelling to even greater heights.
We need to find some potential players with chicks who are aspiring lawyers rather than aspiring actresses/models/social media influencers :rolling_eyes:

She needs to become the new face of kmart in Campbelltown near the cosmetics section.

That will help her career.

Arrow is not focused on his footy if he’s following his girlfriend around. He needs toughening up.

No thanks Jai, we want skirt-free Latrell and his deep political consciousness.

no @stryker, i am not a green-loving moof, I like v8’s and libertarianism.

Last edited:

Hoofhearted

Juniors