What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Do you care if Israel Folau returns to the NRL?

Do you care if Israel Folau returns to the NRL?

• I want him back in the NRL.

Votes: 60 17.2%
  • I don't want him back in the NRL.

Votes: 113 32.4%
  • I couldn't care less if he returns or not.

Votes: 176 50.4%

• Total voters

Saxon

Bench
What's wrong with what Izzy has said? People should not have gay sex, and same sex couples should not be allowed to adopt, what is wrong with that?
What? Why?
Because some insane old men (aka "the prophets") said that some invisible sky-daddy (who was invented by bronze age goat herders who needed to explain why the sun rose and thunder happened) said it was bad?
FFS.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
This merkin will be worth a couple of hundred million within 20 years is my guess.

How terribly sad

Wasn’t he a mormon at one point?
How many times has he changed religions now?
He knows about religion so that qualifies him as an expert on everything when in actuality he’s as dumb as dogshit

MugaB

Coach
Geez NRL certainly dodged a bullet here, well done to mr peter beattie,
I'm not against gay marriage or abortion, but to think that God is burning the hunter down because it exist in Australia truely this guy is lacking brain cells, Izzy please, your just just making a complete fkwit of yourself

Latest posts