What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saints web page is down

gitano

Juniors
I think the issues stem from placing too much hope on a new shiny design feature which never lived up to the hype. It's just a bit slow and indifferent under pressure, has a bit of a low max, as it were.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
It’s the Illawarra mafia at it again..

They received “special contracts” to install the servers for all NRL clubs..

This shit goes all the way to the top, peoples..

Make sure you’re using TOR to access anything NRL related.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
That being said... I wish they’d put size availability on the shop part before you click on an item..

Me..

Ooh.. I want that hoodie... f**k.. it’s only available in S...

Ooh.. Maybe I’ll get the wet weather jacket.. f**k.. It’s only available in 7XL..

Ohh.. Maybe I’ll get the 2020 hopes & dreams package.. f**k.. It’s unavailable..

SBD82

Coach
I think the issues stem from placing too much hope on a new shiny design feature which never lived up to the hype. It's just a bit slow and indifferent under pressure, has a bit of a low max, as it were.
This is your best work so far.

Now can you please remove that god awful avatar.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
My favourite memory of the Dragons website was when you’d click on the coach’s profile link and this would happen:
images

thebigredv

First Grade
I'm so glad it's back up. I got to hear what some old players think about veganism.
Hard hitting journalism. This club is going places.

Latest posts