What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

MugaB

Coach
It might sound silly but if cleared Jarryd Hayne would still offer more then anyone of your backs and would be dirt cheap. No more then 350k.
Certainly worth a shot.
This is why i give this guy sh1t, random stupid remarks like this, seriously stop lurking on the panthers forum, with your eels jersey on dude, last thing we need is a boat arsed has-been rapist that going around ruining the culture at penrith, like he did at gold coast, then parra last year, it does my head in!
Its up there with Israel Foloau stupidity!

Last edited:

betcats

Referee
Yeah I’d rather make love to a cheese grater than sign Hayne. He is an absolute culture killer, there is no way he’s playing in the nrl again. The titans had to lock the toilets at training cause he kept disappearing for 40 minutes when they ran fitness drills ffs.

mxlegend99

Referee
Yeah I’d rather make love to a cheese grater than sign Hayne. He is an absolute culture killer, there is no way he’s playing in the nrl again. The titans had to lock the toilets at training cause he kept disappearing for 40 minutes when they ran fitness drills ffs.
I think I might work with him then. Theres a guy here who does that 2 or 3 times a day most days.

Can't stand it when they skimp on their workload and increase the workload for everyone else.

betcats

Referee
I think I might work with him then. Theres a guy here who does that 2 or 3 times a day most days.

Can't stand it when they skimp on their workload and increase the workload for everyone else.

I have some co-workers who do similar maybe not to that extent though its still bloody annoying. For a footy player coming in on a big money deal(at the titans) it really is piss poor. Its no wonder he signed there and the season went to shit. They were in the 8 before they got him that year.

betcats

Referee
Hindys allowed to have an opinion, nothing wrong with that. Tbh he's probably right, Hayne would improve our backline.

@betcats you mentioned you'd rather Naden then Mitchell last week & we don't hold that against you.

I don't care if you do hold it against me. I didn't mention Hindy at all, I just gave an opinion on his recommended signing so I don't know why you are mentioning me. I've never had a go at him for posting here that I recall, nice try though.

Lol@Hayne improving our backline! He is 32 in feb and I bet he has blown right up now after a year on the couch, that is forgetting the fact he is a proven locker room cancer.

Realistically after the sex tape scandal there is no chance the club is going to chase who just had two rape cases in two countries at the same time. He is still fighting the more serious one, I mean you'd have to be a complete and utter idiot to consider singing Hayne IMO.

Last edited:

martielang

Bench
I don't care if you do hold it against me. I didn't mention Hindy at all, I just gave an opinion on his recommended signing so I don't know why you are mentioning me. I've never had a go at him for posting here that I recall, nice try though.

Lol@Hayne improving our backline! He is 32 in feb and I bet he has blown right up now after a year on the couch, that is forgetting the fact he is a proven locker room cancer.

Realistically after the sex tape scandal there is no chance the club is going to chase who just had two rape cases in two countries at the same time. He is still fighting the more serious one, I mean you'd have to be a complete and utter idiot to consider singing Hayne IMO.

I thought that was my most obvious bit of bait yet.

OldPanther

Coach

This. Guilty or not, good player in his day or not his age and the charges hanging over him make him worthless to us. Sure we could use some experience but he'd be collecting his super and be a massive public relations nightmare for the club.

age.s

First Grade
Found myself watching the A-League the other day, such is my desperation

Feels wrong not having some sort of sport on the telly on Friday nights in the NRL off season. A-League fits pretty well into the sporting calendar atm imo.

MugaB

Coach
This. Guilty or not, good player in his day or not his age and the charges hanging over him make him worthless to us. Sure we could use some experience but he'd be collecting his super and be a massive public relations nightmare for the club.
Why are we even wasting our thumbs, typing about hayne, he'd be a terrible signing, might aswell sign Falou.

As for opinions, everyones got one, just like Rseh0les, and hindy is one, everytime i see one of those dumb replies, this one is up there for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.