What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Denver Broncos News

Tom155

Coach
Brandon Allen starting vs the Browns with Rypien as backup, should be interesting cant be any worse than Flacco has been.

Bolles vs Garrett though :eek:

legend

Coach
Fangio is a goose as is Scangarello. Too many rookies across the organisation. Time to evaluate for the draft. Another good WR and we are set there but there are so many needs. The OL is the most glaring need. Bolles surely has to be cut and Simmons re-signed. I'd part ways with Chris Harris assuming we ever see Bryce Callahan take the field.

The only positive is the drafts seem to be getting better with Chubb, Sutton, Risner and Fant all looking like long term players for the club.

Fangio is a goose as is Scangarello. Too many rookies across the organisation. Time to evaluate for the draft. Another good WR and we are set there but there are so many needs. The OL is the most glaring need. Bolles surely has to be cut and Simmons re-signed. I'd part ways with Chris Harris assuming we ever see Bryce Callahan take the field.

The only positive is the drafts seem to be getting better with Chubb, Sutton, Risner and Fant all looking like long term players for the club.

What are your thoughts on Dre’Mont Jones?

legend

Coach
I like him. Haven't seen a lot of Broncos games this year because game pass has become too expensive and some of the losses would make me suicidal if I actually watched them.

I like Jones. I love Hollins and I think DeMarcus Walker is coming along nicely. The D is in decent shape but we need depth at LB and CB. The O line and QB situation is what is killing us. We fix those and we are a playoff team again.

Tom155

Coach
Jury is still out on Fant, Risner looks good, Jones has gotten good pressure on QB'S without getting sacks in his limited game time.

Hollins & Reed have both done some good things, Reed has looked the better of the two imo.

Demarcus Walker has played well now that he is playing in the right position for him on the line rather than at linebacker, I l coming out of the draft & still do he just needs more playing time.

Sutton has played great but we need other WR's across from him, Hamilton hasn't had a good year.

I still want Elway gone as expected trading for Flacco was a huge mistake, Chris Harris wont be back imo, Simmons is a must resign he's been excellent.

I have our needs like this for a start, we have so many needs
1. QB/OL - 1/1A scenario both are beyond terrible, Risner only keeper
2. CB - Harris will be gone imo, but even if he stays we need help here
3. WR - Need better talent across from Sutton
4. MLB - A replacement for Davis who is massively overated, AJ Johnson has been a nice find but we need more, Jewell hasn't shown much either

Last edited:

Tom155

Coach
Biggest mistake Elway has made was going for his crush Joseph instead of the obvious & smart hire Shanahan coming off SB50