What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Do you care if Israel Folau returns to the NRL?

Do you care if Israel Folau returns to the NRL?

• I want him back in the NRL.

Votes: 60 17.2%
  • I don't want him back in the NRL.

Votes: 113 32.4%
  • I couldn't care less if he returns or not.

Votes: 176 50.4%

• Total voters

Legion

Juniors
Gee, if we're to believe Izzy, 'God' is a bit of a psychopath prone to throwing hissy fits.

Wonder if anger management classes would help any? Or some good weed?

Last edited:

chiefy1

Juniors
Did God throw that cigarette butt out of that VZ commodore hsv with twin turbo & fuzzy dice ????
Folau couldn't get more delusional.

AJB1102

First Grade
Or some good weed?

Well he's destroyed a fair few crops I'd say so he'll have to cop some higher prices as a result of his outburst. merkin already has to steal his Nespresso pods from George Clooney. God obviously failed to monetize himself as well has his mortal messengers.

Legion

Juniors
Well he's destroyed a fair few crops I'd say so he'll have to cop some higher prices as a result of his outburst. merkin already has to steal his Nespresso pods from George Clooney. God obviously failed to monetize himself as well has his mortal messengers.
He's not very well organised then. Even I've got an emergency stash.
He's got heaps of rooms in His mansion, surely he could use one for a hydro set-up?

Legion

Juniors
Based on what you read in the bible, 'God' is a bit of a psychopath prone to throwing hissy fits!
...... AND angry, vain, jealous, vengeful & inept. Probably explains why He needs His butt kissed constantly due to a poor self image.

Therapy might help.

Travitoh

First Grade
Based on what you read in the bible, 'God' is a bit of a psychopath prone to throwing hissy fits!

Theory. God is really the devil and the Christ based religions have had it wrong all this time.
I mean who has caused more trauma and bred more hate amongst the human race than 'god'?

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
He will be very dissappointed when he dies and finds out that Pastafarianism got it right.

330px-Touched_by_His_Noodly_Appendage_HD.jpg

Should have been a pirate.

Last edited:

Legion

Juniors
Theory. God is really the devil and the Christ based religions have had it wrong all this time.
I mean who has caused more trauma and bred more hate amongst the human race than 'god'?
If one reads the Bible, keeping a tally of all the bad things committed by the Devil & by God, the Devil looks like a goody-goody compared to God.

billygilmore

Juniors

This is kinda how I’ve always viewed the bible, as like a “My first governmental control” handbook.
Toe the line, do everything as I say without question, don’t think outside the box “early Adam and Eve” type scenario and everything’s gravy.
Listen to outsiders, take in different ideas, think for yourself “serpent in the garden” scenario and I will f**ken f**k up and destroy your miserable existence beyond your simple comprehension in this life and the next.
Kinda just how I view it, all the extra crap is just a mish mash of at the time different cultural or political, whoever happened to have a bit of power or I’m off my face on opium views.
It still all comes down to toe the line or I’m gonna punish your dumbass for stepping out my comfort zone.
Not really particularly surprising to see that a progressive group of people that wanted a society to try and work towards some sort of common goal in early times would have come up with this sort of shit, humans of the time willingness to believe in a god or gods without really much evidence and a group of people or even a single person with enough foresight to exploit that weaknesses, well it’s probably more something that’s inevitable really, different person or group and the story may have been somewhat different but the same fundamentals would have applied, do as I say or else

MKCS

Juniors
Errr in regards to Folau...

I would like to see him come back. A 30 year old big fullback who is strong and has some pace to him. I would want the NRL to make him available only to teams that are struggling though such as Bulldogs, Dragons or the Titans. Don't need Roosters, Storm, Broncos etc trying to get him.

I think he'd be a good fit at the Titans who could use a star player especially one that plays in the spine.