What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luciano Leilua

Old Timer

Coach
Dragsters and I were discussing gitano.

You may want to stop the personal attacks too mate, you’re only making yourself look bad.
You love to make your opinion look like it is endorsed by all and sundry.
You need to use the word I a lot more in your posts because I don't believe there would be too many that support your assertion.
Re your request for me or others to go back to your posts for specifics it gets the same response that you give when you are requested for specifics
in other words obfuscation.
Nice ploy by you to say " no, I don’t go out and initiate abuse of people just because of who they are or tell them they aren’t welcome here."
Changa would be proud of such a side step.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
You love to make your opinion look like it is endorsed by all and sundry.
You need to use the word I a lot more in your posts because I don't believe there would be too many that support your assertion.
Re your request for me or others to go back to your posts for specifics it gets the same response that you give when you are requested for specifics
in other words obfuscation.
Nice ploy by you to say " no, I don’t go out and initiate abuse of people just because of who they are or tell them they aren’t welcome here."
Changa would be proud of such a side step.
No, I think I’d be speaking for many of the folk on here when I say they’re tired of seeing threads derail into slanging matches (interestingly you and Sammy have decided to start trying to turn this into another one).

And again I put it back to you that if you say I’m exhibiting the bullying behaviours that I’ve called out others on, please give examples - otherwise it’s just your opinion.

Bench
Is there more to Lucky being moved on, I believe he will not be with us in 2020.
I hope he doesn’t end up like Packer, he went downhill very quickly after he joined the tigers

boardlumps62

Juniors
Like our Club Management I have no idea what is going on regards our roster.
Luc was bought up thru the ranks obviously someone noticed his talent now they give him the flick.
Surely they noticed he was lazy maybe thought he would grow out of it.
No our coaches are crap and talent scouts even crappyer (someone help me here please).

jak

Bench
Like our Club Management I have no idea what is going on regards our roster.
Luc was bought up thru the ranks obviously someone noticed his talent now they give him the flick.
Surely they noticed he was lazy maybe thought he would grow out of it.
No our coaches are crap and talent scouts even crappyer (someone help me here please).
you or anyone on this forum would have a better idea of whats going on than our clubs management.

possm

Coach
you or anyone on this forum would have a better idea of whats going on than our clubs management.
Why do our recruiting / retention officials find it so hard to buy a Fifita, Arrow or Mitchell and so easy to let go Robson, Leilua and possibly Lomax?

Millward is not up to it.

slippery5

Juniors
I hope that Lucky is not the top of the iceberg for players leaving the club. Luc will be under a new coach and he will have to pull his finger out for training and game time.
Look at Packer, went to the tigers and that/will get ugly for his career
You know what, who cares ? we need a complete overhaul bar 3 or 4 incumbent.

slippery5

Juniors
It looks like Luc has gone for sure.

He has a certain ability to attack. His best game for us was 2018 year against tigers late season at Leichhardt. Nice break and fend before pass to get Pierra over, then busted them 20 metres out for a strong try. Also a night where Kurt Mann was fabulous in defence and sheer determination at 5/8.

I have never seen a period with anything consistently remarkable from from Luc. Not a strong defender. His brother is a top level centre and I’d take him if dollar ask not stupid.

Anyway, wish Luc well at the tigers.
Now why did you have to go & mention Kurt Mann ???????

Latest posts