What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jesse Ramien

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I thought Xerri wasn't first grade material.

With signing Ramien, capewell will be gone. No money, no space for him. i don't know if its worth it. He's coming into his prime now at 26 and on the cusp of origin selection.
Capewell, no place in our starting 13, does not want the bench, I would love to keep him for that, but if he gets a starting spot somewhere else, I wish him well.

Xerri doubters......pfffttt.

I thought Xerri wasn't first grade material.

With signing Ramien, capewell will be gone. No money, no space for him. i don't know if its worth it. He's coming into his prime now at 26 and on the cusp of origin selection.
You need to read more carefully. His games were not up to first grade standard. A view shared by a few players.

myrrh ken

First Grade
Jack Bird had a big head on him too. I'm sure Gal and Ennis sorted that out.

Who's gonna do that with cherry?

snout

First Grade
Griffin.

Matt elliott has been sacked feom every club hes coached for upsetting players.

Pedro went to him at pennies on behalf of the players to tell him he was training them too hard.
You couldnt make that shit up.
Professional footballers. On 6 figures.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
He then gets his manager to cry to the Roosters so he can join his whiny, self-inflated ego best Mate?

I might be reading a little too much into it but for Bronson not to have “liked” any sharks posts on Instagram for nearly a month something tells me something may not be right at the moment. It might sound petty but as the saying goes where there is smoke there is fire. One other interesting comment on Flanno’s insta was when noaksy asked why Bronson didn’t have his sling on and Kyle commented with 3 rooster emojis. Make of that what you will.

I might be reading a little too much into it but for Bronson not to have “liked” any sharks posts on Instagram for nearly a month something tells me something may not be right at the moment. It might sound petty but as the saying goes where there is smoke there is fire. One other interesting comment on Flanno’s insta was when noaksy asked why Bronson didn’t have his sling on and Kyle commented with 3 rooster emojis. Make of that what you will.
Noaksy liked Flange jnrs post. I reckon it's just fellas havin fun mate.

Tiger Shark

Bench

You're reading WAY too much into it.

He liked Ramien's IG Video when he said he's coming back to the Sharks.

Quicksilver

Bench
How long do you reckon kyle will be at the roosters?

3 months if he's shit.
1 year if he's average.
10 years if he's good.

I think he's a probably towards the higher end of average. Depends if Cronk's nursery program brings him along well enough.

Latest posts