What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

age.s

First Grade
After his latest sermon where he blamed the bush fires and droughts on gay marriage and abortion policies, there is no way new sponsors would come on board if he signed him. Who would want their brand message associated with that?

When you manage to piss off Alan Jones and the gay lobby equally you probably don't have a future in the public arena.

franklin2323

Immortal
I thought Jed re-signed. Must be my imagination.

I'd run Burton/Crichton as centres with Naden/To'o on the wings.

Yeah depends on how you want the bench makeup. I want Mansour on there if playing backrow. I think him, Kenny and 2 props is good given the minutes the pack plays

OldPanther

Coach
Yeah depends on how you want the bench makeup. I want Mansour on there if playing backrow. I think him, Kenny and 2 props is good given the minutes the pack plays

Yeah I just figure if we are going the young guys we might as well go all out and give them the year for consistent game time however you set them up.

Dave's mate

Juniors
I'd take Folau in a heartbeat, he'd offer a hell of a lot to our/any side. Imagine having that sort of aerial threat on an edge + his running game.

You might lose a sponsor or 2 but I think you'd probably pick up a couple along the way.
At his peak he was a rep level WINGER and nothing more and that was a long time ago

betcats

Referee
he might just have more people who agree with 'most" of what he preaches than you think. A lot of people agree with what the greens say, but they are nowhere near making policy in this country, and lets all be thankful for that.

We voted to allow same sex marriage so I’d say his views on that are not the majority, but you know maybe it was rigged :rolleyes:. If you think his views on abortion are secretly well supported then wow.

Anyone who thinks Folau is attracting any sponsors is seriously out of touch.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
We voted to allow same sex marriage so I’d say his views on that are not the majority, but you know maybe it was rigged :rolleyes:. If you think his views on abortion are secretly well supported then wow.

Well said. My thought exactly. His father started this church because he didn't agree with the teaching of either the mormon church or the 3 square pentecostal groups. That means the teachings are far right. I would say extreme right.

Coastal

Juniors

So you are an advocate for abortion?

Coastal

Juniors
Well said. My thought exactly. His father started this church because he didn't agree with the teaching of either the mormon church or the 3 square pentecostal groups. That means the teachings are far right. I would say extreme right.
So you agree with what the catholic/Anglican churches have done as far as child molestation or abuse are concerned?..Is that a leftist opinion on your behalf?..Or are you just a swinging aetheist who doesn't care about what the bible says?. you support peoples opinions and constantly make a goose of yourself..let alone a chicken.

MugaB

Coach
Im not so sure. Folau has been out of our game a hell of alot longer than Hayne was. I think both would contribute very little to be honest.
Id take todd Carney in a heartbeat if it came down to Hayne, Falou and Carney
So you agree with what the catholic/Anglican churches have done as far as child molestation or abuse are concerned?..Is that a leftist opinion on your behalf?..Or are you just a swinging aetheist who doesn't care about what the bible says?. you support peoples opinions and constantly make a goose of yourself..let alone a chicken.
Not sure where this is going, but duck duck goose bro, you win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts