What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coastal

Juniors
Id take todd Carney in a heartbeat if it came down to Hayne, Falou and Carney

Not sure where this is going, but duck duck goose bro, you win!
Wasn't looking for a secondary comment from a first grader..but cheers anyway.

Crashtest

Juniors
Yeah depends on how you want the bench makeup. I want Mansour on there if playing backrow. I think him, Kenny and 2 props is good given the minutes the pack plays

In an interview last week Mansour mentioned about getting the ball on the wing as much as possible and scoring more tries. So I don't think there is any real plan by the club to turn him into a 2nd rower.

franklin2323

Immortal
I'm no troll..I actually laugh at your beating around the bush comments, never any conviction in anything you say..always just a stab in the dark with you.

Pick at people's replies offering zero to the conversation is a troll.

It is November. 4 months to the comp started some teams haven't started training. Squads not upto date anyone that has conviction for next year is full of it

franklin2323

Immortal
In an interview last week Mansour mentioned about getting the ball on the wing as much as possible and scoring more tries. So I don't think there is any real plan by the club to turn him into a 2nd rower.

I don't think he was as bad as the stats showed with him but he is behind the 8 ball if so

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
So you agree with what the catholic/Anglican churches have done as far as child molestation or abuse are concerned?..Is that a leftist opinion on your behalf?..Or are you just a swinging aetheist who doesn't care about what the bible says?. you support peoples opinions and constantly make a goose of yourself..let alone a chicken.

Seriously Coastal what are you on about. I've given my opinion about Falou or Hayne comming to the club.

I'm not about to get into a discussion about faith. Folks who know me. Know my opinion.

A footy forum (in my opinion) is not the place for such discussions.

martielang

Bench
At his peak he was a rep level WINGER and nothing more and that was a long time ago

Nothing more?? Get off the turps Umina. Absolute weapon at centre, wing or at the back. Supreme athlete, would easily be challenging for a rep jersey if he came back next year. Chuck him on the wing & there wouldn’t be a winger who would challenge him in the air.

Coastal

Juniors
Seriously Coastal what are you on about. I've given my opinion about Falou or Hayne comming to the club.

I'm not about to get into a discussion about faith. Folks who know me. Know my opinion.

A footy forum (in my opinion) is not the place for such discussions.
You mentioned it..no one else..lmao

Coastal

Juniors
Pick at people's replies offering zero to the conversation is a troll.

It is November. 4 months to the comp started some teams haven't started training. Squads not upto date anyone that has conviction for next year is full of it
You just say what you feel you need to say, without it actually meaning anything...by the way..do you have a job?

Coastal

Juniors
He would be a joke in the second row..what would the difference be?..cant pass and would probably make less metres.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts