What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Mandolorian

shiznit

Coach
So for those of us doing the “right” thing and waiting for the au Disney+ release, I’m wondering if we will get all the eps that have already aired in the U.S straight up or will we get 1 each week starting from this week?

I logged in this morning and both episodes are up so it looks like we will get it with the US.

looking at the episode lengths... they almost look like 1 feature length premiere episode split in 2... both released in the same week in the US and on the same day in downunder...

maybe the episodes from here on out will be normal length

Zoidberg

First Grade
I logged in this morning and both episodes are up so it looks like we will get it with the US.

looking at the episode lengths... they almost look like 1 feature length premiere episode split in 2... both released in the same week in the US and on the same day in downunder...

maybe the episodes from here on out will be normal length

gonna watch when I get home from work tonight

shiznit

Coach
I noticed all the Star Wars movies are there and available in 4K. I sense a marathon coming soon.
Mate... I haven’t even had a chance...

so far I’ve watched toy story & monsters inc with the 4yr old... and now the Mrs is watching 3 men and a little lady...

shiznit

Coach
The cynic in me wonders:

if a lot of the hype around this, and it’s core plot point, are so Disney makes a trillion dollars selling Baby Yoda dolls and other assorted merch in the run-in to Christmas

It wouldn’t be a new thing for Star Wars.

I think it’s safe to assume that’s for sure something they have thought about and be planning on doing.

however I don’t know how much they sell as Disney+ doesn’t launch in most of Europe until next year so they risk major spoilers.

jargan83

Coach
I think it’s safe to assume that’s for sure something they have thought about and be planning on doing.

however I don’t know how much they sell as Disney+ doesn’t launch in most of Europe until next year so they risk major spoilers.

Or most of Europe watching it from "other" sources.

I was waiting for Disney + to launch in Australia but a mate at work has already watched the first 2 episodes before it launched here today.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Pretty much...

43JvKtd.jpg

Storm13

Juniors
Wonder what the deal with this Mandalorian clan is all about. We've seen them through the Clone Wars and Rebels but it appears maybe this is an exiled clan maybe? Considering the flashback had droids from the prequels, it might appear he could bot be an actual Mandalorian by birth?

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Wonder what the deal with this Mandalorian clan is all about. We've seen them through the Clone Wars and Rebels but it appears maybe this is an exiled clan maybe? Considering the flashback had droids from the prequels, it might appear he could bot be an actual Mandalorian by birth?
They think they are superior beings, pretty simple really.

Last Week

Bench
I don't get the criticism some have of this show. Like, commenting on the amount of money they've put into it for such short episodes? Seriously? No different to morons that whinge 'my tax dollars should go where I want them to go'.

The show is excellent so far. I really love the minimal amount of dialogue in it. And the soundtrack is great.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Hey I like the show.

f**k every soundtrack ever made, you merkins spoil movies for me.

I hate they go from 4 decibels to 4 billion decibels in 30 seconds, it does not help at all, except for children. They love loud noise.

It is cleary a child thing, need music to make a movie.BOOM BOOM, buy a dialogue, or maybe you are just all the Cable Guy.

f**k your music, go to a concert.

shiznit

Coach
I don't get the criticism some have of this show. Like, commenting on the amount of money they've put into it for such short episodes? Seriously? No different to morons that whinge 'my tax dollars should go where I want them to go'.

The show is excellent so far. I really love the minimal amount of dialogue in it. And the soundtrack is great.

the minimal dialogue reminds me of one of those old westerns I used to watch with my old man...

the other thing it reminds me of is the old Conan the barbarian films... with Arnold.

f**king great series...

hineyrulz

Post Whore
the minimal dialogue reminds me of one of those old westerns I used to watch with my old man...

the other thing it reminds me of is the old Conan the barbarian films... with Arnold.

f**king great series...
Yeah it reminds me of the man with no name Westerns with Clint Eastwood.

Loving it so far and reckon it will only get better.

Last edited: