What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
You mentioned it..no one else..lmao

I gave context to where Falou sits within faith circles currrently in Australia. I did not begin a discussion in depth about Falou's theological viewpoint.

You replied with this gem :

So you agree with what the catholic/Anglican churches have done as far as child molestation or abuse are concerned?..Is that a leftist opinion on your behalf?..Or are you just a swinging aetheist who doesn't care about what the bible says?. you support peoples opinions and constantly make a goose of yourself..let alone a chicken.

martielang

Bench
After his latest sermon where he blamed the bush fires and droughts on gay marriage and abortion policies, there is no way new sponsors would come on board if we signed him. Who would want their brand message associated with that?

They’d want their brand associated with a winner / winning team. Few rounds in, we’re 3 - 0 & it’d be business as usual. Get on board. There’s players at clubs who have done far worse & that haven’t impacted their teams sponsorship.

I also think for us specifically, we represent a working class, old school, right leaning, ‘Christian’ area, there’d be more support for him amongst the community & business community than suggested imo.

Obviously this is all hypothetical as we’re more likely to sign Roy Bell, it’s an interesting convo though.

Last edited:

Coastal

Juniors
Well said. My thought exactly. His father started this church because he didn't agree with the teaching of either the mormon church or the 3 square pentecostal groups. That means the teachings are far right. I would say extreme right.
There's your initial comment, suck it up princess.

Coastal

Juniors
They’d want their brand associated with a winner / winning team. Few rounds in, we’re 3 - 0 & it’d be business as usual. Get on board. There’s players at clubs who have done far worse & that haven’t impacted their teams sponsorship.

I also think for us specifically, we’re from a working class, right leaning, ‘Christian’ area, there’d be more support for him amongst the community & business community than suggested imo.

Obviously this is all hypothetical as we’re more likely to sign Roy Bell, it’s an interesting convo though.
Look out for the trolls with that statement.

franklin2323

Immortal
So do you think he will be in reserve grade next season if left as a winger?

I rate the young guys long term. Not sure how quick they will come on. Need more then a week to see that but Mansour is getting no quick, still has the height issue for bombs

franklin2323

Immortal

I also think for us specifically, we represent a working class, old school, right leaning, ‘Christian’ area, there’d be more support for him amongst the community & business community than suggested imo.

If this was true then we wouldn't need to no fault stand down rule. Those days are over now where winning only mattered

OldPanther

Coach
If this was true then we wouldn't need to no fault stand down rule. Those days are over now where winning only mattered

A sponsor tried to pull out from the Titans because Ryan James messed up his welcome to country speech at the GF because he got nervous in front on 90k crowd. It's the world we live in.

Status
Not open for further replies.