What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

George Williams signs for next season

Bronco18

Juniors
What were your thoughts Canberra fans on Sezer's grand final game?

I thought he was a bit quiet, and probably didn't take enough pressure of Jack Wighton.

Interested as there was some talk that the Broncos were looking at recruiting him for 2020, with Williams putting him on the outer.

Sparkles 2001

Juniors
Hi
I am a bit confused, you said miss the top 16 I assume you meant the top 8?
Also you said they will win the next 12 years, can you clear this up?
Thanks!

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Hi, just have a survey if you can help - do you think Canberra will kick any goals next year?

Thanks in advance .

Sparkles 2001

Juniors
Good evening
I too am conducting a survey what is yours on?
Yes they definitely will, Croker is a good goal kicker.

nick87

Coach
Hi, just have a survey if you can help - do you think Canberra will kick any goals next year?

Thanks in advance .

Hi AlwaysGreen,

Really good question. And I think it deserves a really good and thoughtful answer.
All things being considered, i think they will probably kick a goal in 2020. But it's not as straight forward as that, because kicking a goal requires a try to be scored, or a penalty being award in awarded in a goal scoring position... and then there is the goal kicking % to consider.
The Raiders may not kick a goal, but if i were a gambling man, i'd bet on them kicking a goal.

Really great question though.
@Sparkles 2001 should take some notes.

Sparkles 2001

Juniors
Hi guys and girls
Thanks for the input, I’m definitely taking notes you Canberra fans are fascinating.
So much knowledge. Who will step up and have a big season for the boys in green next year?

nick87

Coach
Hi guys and girls
Thanks for the input, I’m definitely taking notes you Canberra fans are fascinating.
So much knowledge. Who will step up and have a big season for the boys in green next year?

Sam Backo is a blazing fast winger who should give the Raiders something special in goals.

Getmefood

Juniors
Nickname for him (George Williams) could be Pinocchio for his nose.. He'll do well at the Raiders. Wonder who the Raiders will get to replace Rapana??

Last edited:

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
We didn't let Rapana go, he escaped on a sushi train.

We're going to replace him with Judd Cabana, a 4 foot tall pygmy from the tough streets of Bunbury.

Hope your survey is doing well @Sparkles 2001

Latest posts