What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

Wigan Warriors’ new home kit for the 2020 Betfred Super League will be launched online and in-store at 10am on Friday 15th November.
Images of players modelling the new hummel 2020 home-kit will go live on wiganwarriors.com, social media and via email at 9am with the kit available to order online at store.wiganwarriors.com.

The new kit will be available to purchase at Warriors World situated in the Grand Arcade on Friday 15th November from 10am and later that evening, 2020 star-signings George Burgess and Mitch Clark will be in attendance to meet and greet Warriors fans at Warriors World from 6pm-8pm alongside Wigan Warriors’ Official Mascot ‘Mighty Max’ and the Warriors Girls Cheerleaders. Parking will be available until 8.30pm. Wigan Warriors can also confirm that the hummel 2020 away kit will be launched online and in-store at Warriors World on Thursday, 21st November from 9am
Read more at https://www.wiganwarriors.com/news/2019-11-12-kit-launch-date-confirmed#YXiJvZwD4B6stCsq.99

Saint Doc

Coach
Screenshot-2019-11-14-at-09.57.10.png

York City Knights home & away, loving that home kit.

would be nice to see this colour scheme in the NRL.

West Coast Wasps?
Brisbane Bees?!!

sempmrh

Juniors
I actually kinda like that oversized V design for Warrington and I’m not sure why. I probably would have dialled it back a tiny bit but I think I can get behind big, bold design elements like that.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Shocking sponsor integration on that Warrington shirt lol

I wish clubs would sell a “premium” shirt in decent material with no sponsors on it.

Latest posts