What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Josh, I'm not having a go, but has Salmon actually played at centre for us yet? It seems like there has been a few opportunities to play him there and BA has gone in another direction. I'm not convinced centre is in the plans for him.

I am pretty sure from the TCT reports he trained there a fair bit during our 18/19 offseason. But then he was suspended at the start of the season.

He also played a few games at centre in NSW cup this year - https://www.nswrl.com.au/players/nsw-cup/wentworthville-magpies/jaeman-salmon/

Also there probably hasn’t been that many options for BA to pick him at centre - Taka / Hoff have been picked in front of him but they were probably better options at the time (also haven’t checked but he may have also played 5/8 at times when there was a spot at centre)

They need to develop a version of mercurochrome that makes your skin turn white. It's easy for us snowflakes to tell if we've put it on our cuts and abrasions, but no so easy for our darker skinned brothers.

Glenneel

Bench
Scott wouId be to much for a back up, also while Taka is far from perfect he is a pretty good back up option for centre.

We also have some young options in Salmon / Parry however we probably do need another back that can cover a few positions in the back line. But not in Scott’s price range.

Hoff for another year wouId be good
Hoff is goneski. Hasn't Scott played fb and what do you think he is getting paid by Storm. I'd doubt much more than $300k.

Glenneel

Bench
Would like to see Andrew Davey given a run against the big boys....Hunger for a spot has a habit of producing extraordinary results..Look at Rocky Balboa for an example........
Yes what a true story. Proves there is hope for Parra to win a another premiership.

Last edited:

parra pete

Referee
Rocky had a great career..Kept going..he got knocked down but he got up again...All he wanted was an opportunity. Andrew Davey could be the same! Who knows what 'opportunity' will turn out to be, when he is given his 'opportunity'?......He has confidence in his own ability....

Glenneel

Bench
Has there been anything on David Fifita since his return? NAS was dealt with within a week. Despite Greeenturd speaking about players misbehaving the day after the incident the silence from the NRL has been deafening.

Latest posts