What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2020 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

Klim

Juniors
Rabbitohs Away
ss20jsy02m_c1.jpg
ss20jsy02m_c2.jpg

Frailty

First Grade
Rabbitohs jerseys officially released. Looks like they’ve added the embroidered shield to the NRL logo

They are wearing the supporter jersey in the pics (easy tell is the lack of grips on the front of the jersey).
All supporters jerseys have embroidered logos as far as I'm aware.

kdalymc

Bench
They are wearing the supporter jersey in the pics (easy tell is the lack of grips on the front of the jersey).
All supporters jerseys have embroidered logos as far as I'm aware.
Yep. players jerseys fully sublimated,retail jerseys are embroidered. which still baffles me because the sublimation is already done, and the badge cost more on top. I guess that's why we are paying $160 for a t-shirt

sempmrh

Juniors
Eels Away
pe20jsy02m_1c.jpg
pe20jsy02m_2c.jpg
Surprised to see this sticking around but I've always liked it - mainly because it's nice to have a fully gold jersey in a league full of blues and darker colours.

I wish the Blues respected their on-field image in the same way the Kangaroos do. A rep jersey should be special - the colour and the state badge are the important things. There's no need for gradients and shadows and fake embossed design elements. Go crazy for training jerseys - the on-field design should be kept simple.

Rep teams shouldn't be so reliant on sponsor logos, either. State of Origin is one of the biggest brands in Australian sport - it shouldn't be hard to attract one or two big name sponsors and leave it at that. That goes for both NSW and Queensland.

Lambretta

First Grade
Those NSW jerseys are a f**king mess

There's badges and emblems and stuff going on everywhere. Less is more guys. Its so simple, yet they continually stuff it up

The home jersey is ok, just, but three logo's inside the V just messes the design and overly complicates things.

The 97 retro is something that should not have been attempted but there's a part of me that is giggling so hard because I know how hated it is

Of all the jerseys they could have chosen to remake, they chose the one fans hate the most. How f**king clueless are these bastards?

While a tiny part of me is wetting myself laughing, 99% of me is smashing my head repeatedly into a wall while I scream whhhhyyyyyyyy f**king whhhhhyyyy?

Heisenberg

Juniors
It really is a disappointment that the blues jerseys are so awful. Canterbury absolutely nail the English and Irish rugby union jerseys. They’re pretty close to getting the Kangaroos jersey too. The blues is an absolute shit show

The Marshall

Juniors
It really is a disappointment that the blues jerseys are so awful. Canterbury absolutely nail the English and Irish rugby union jerseys. They’re pretty close to getting the Kangaroos jersey too. The blues is an absolute shit show
Canterbury make a great jersey when they stick to a classic design. As you say they have a done a good job with Australia and they did a decent enough job on the current Warriors jersey but as soon as they get some design freedom they are shocking. Some of the Warriors and Bulldogs past designs have been shockers when they get let off the leash. Whoever at the NSWRL approved these jerseys needs to be shot.