What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tottenham Hotspur: "To Dare Is To Do" II

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
for and against and Norwich helps

only Spurs could spend 150 million on much needed upgrade for some real class players and have the 3 of them injured at the start of the season

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Not really happy about this, they didn't back him by not upgrading the squad over 2 transfer windows and now they blame him for the fact that some players are past their use by date.

I think he has been treated very unfairly. I knew there was a crisis meeting yesterday but we though it was all about baking him in the upcoming TW.

His entire staff have also been sacked. There must be some one lined up but no idea who that will be at this stage.

hellteam

First Grade
Levy will never give José the money he would want and is used to spending

That's why I don't get it. He would surely only come if promised spending. But then.. why not give that to Poch? Doesn't add up

Chris Hughton incoming...

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
That's why I don't get it. He would surely only come if promised spending. But then.. why not give that to Poch? Doesn't add up

Chris Hughton incoming...

Doesn't make much sense to me

why would Jose agree to come to a bunch of tight arses like Spurs ?

very odd, plus I dont like the merkin

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Jose'e title is coach, not manager, according to SSN

seems we are bringing in a Football Manager which makes more sense as I cant see Levy splashing out big bucks that Jose would want to spend, so he is going to have to work with the squad he is given for now

Latest posts