What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Do you think someone really killed him? I’m serious. I know we talk about it but do you think this type of shit happens ? I reckon it may. HJ?

Epstein Didn't Kill Himself.

The real questions are who did? And why?

No one wants to answer those questions. But it doesn't matter - the answers are still coming out, whether you like it or not.

Let's not forget that it wasn't just Andrew who was friends with a pedo. Charles was, too. Anyone remember Jimmy Saville? And as hindy pointed out, there's also the whole Princess Diana thing.

And there's all the other people connected to Epstein who didn't want him talking.

Some interesting people were connected to Epstein - like Katherine Keating, for example. Now, I'm not saying that she killed him. Just saying she has an interesting connection to him - seen leaving his mansion, being shown to the door by Prince Andrew. Connected to Ghislaine Maxwell and writing puff pieces on her for The Huff Post. All that is especially creepy considering the claims made about her daddy by the likes of Fiona Barnett (whether you believe her or not...)

This is a lot deeper and a lot more twisted than I dare say you all realise.

Gronk

Staff member
Epstein Didn't Kill Himself.

The real questions are who did? And why?

No one wants to answer those questions. But it doesn't matter - the answers are still coming out, whether you like it or not.

Let's not forget that it wasn't just Andrew who was friends with a pedo. Charles was, too. Anyone remember Jimmy Saville? And as hindy pointed out, there's also the whole Princess Diana thing.

And there's all the other people connected to Epstein who didn't want him talking.

Some interesting people were connected to Epstein - like Katherine Keating, for example. Now, I'm not saying that she killed him. Just saying she has an interesting connection to him - seen leaving his mansion, being shown to the door by Prince Andrew. Connected to Ghislaine Maxwell and writing puff pieces on her for The Huff Post. All that is especially creepy considering the claims made about her daddy by the likes of Fiona Barnett (whether you believe her or not...)

This is a lot deeper and a lot more twisted than I dare say you all realise.
I reckon the odds are 50/50 that he killed himself vs got taken out.

However anyone who claims that they *know* stuff is talking out of their arse.

Without a doubt there was smoke and possibly there was fire. However the cause of death was hanging, so suicide is absolutely plausible.

What I do know however that anyone who is on suicide watch are not usually a) placed in a cell which is conducive to self harm (you can't hang yourself if there are no vantage points) and b) they are subject to 30 minute rounds (now we know that the guards *fell asleep*).

As much as the conspiracy theorists love to support all sorts of stories, I do think that the 24/7 social media news cycle makes it very difficult to keep secrets. As much as merkins like to say that Dianna died at the hands of the grey suits, I lean towards the view that too many people would have to have been involved for the secret not to have come out.

Like the Jamal Khashoggi killing in Turkey, the truth came out because it is too hard to hide stuff these days.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
It does happen. But when it's done successfully and merkins get away with it, it's invariably a tight circle of merkins who trust each other impeccably.

Gronk

Staff member
It does happen. But when it's done successfully and merkins get away with it, it's invariably a tight circle of merkins who trust each other impeccably.

So the guards who are facing time for *falsifying prison records* after they *fell asleep* - IF they were instructed to keep away from his cell whilst merkins murder him - do you think they are prepared to do time and not squeal ?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Depends on the carrot and the stick. Their options might be to either receive a large windfall on release from prison or never get out because they hung themselves. If those are their only options there's a good chance they'll stay quiet.

hindy111

Post Whore
Agree with Pou. I'm sure they'd have already expected that there be an enquiry to how they fell asleep if this whole thing was planned. And the process that would take place.

Latest posts