What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Development Squad

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
All good choices, Clune should probably get a top spot though in case of early injury. Can’t let anything get in the way of our 2020 premiership.

Reactions: jak

redandwhite4evr

Juniors
I'm glad that Clune has been included in the development squad as I rate him very highly, maybe he will get a run in first grade if Norman/Hunt are out with injury or gain selection at SOO level.

Agree- haven't seen much of his kicking game but imo he has the best passing game in the Club

BLM01

First Grade
I'm glad that Clune has been included in the development squad as I rate him very highly, maybe he will get a run in first grade if Norman/Hunt are out with injury or gain selection at SOO level.
So is that a tick of approval for Millward?...in this instance

SaintPauli

Juniors
There is real talent in this
+ Saab and Ford. We have a bright future. Only catch is we need a good mentor.
Flanagan could actually be our x factor.

Dragon Revival

Juniors
Funny that their are five backs and only one forward in the Development Squad and two backs and only one forward in the Flegg Group
training with the NRL squad. Apart from maybe Clune, Mc Gregor will not use any of these players in NRL this year. This is despite the fact that future of De Belin, Graham and Leilua and perhaps Frizell all look clouded. What great contingency planning by our wonder coach who cannot sign a decent centre or winger.

Latest posts