What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st Test: Australia v Pakistan at Gabba, Nov 21-25 2019

mozza91

Coach
Got caught up with work shit and missed the first 40 minutes. Need to sort out my priorities.

jargan83

Coach
Took a day off to watch day 1, not much has happened and need to duck out for 30 mins so I expect Pakistan to 4/50 when I get back.

Matt23

Staff member
Yet another road ffs, oh and the bowling has been too short, I thought cough lollies Cooley wasn't bowling coach anymore...

typicalfan

Coach
Need a standard mid off. More protection for bowlers to bowl full. The field has been set for short pitch bowling.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I’m pretty sure 7 only has TV rights, not streaming.
I do wonder when the law makers and content providers will catch up with how people watch things.

It is not the 20th century, the family does not sit around one TV in one lounge room all watching the same show after a nice meal at table.

Content anywhere, any device.

Anyways Cricket is losing me, cricinfo is so bloated with ads or you need pay TV, seems I will pay for league but not cricket.