What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Your auto correct is broken. It’s not picking up your use of two-dot ellipses.
Given my frequent use of them, it’s learned to ignore them..

But that frequently used feature is annoying.. Any time I go to write “silver” it now auto fills to “Silverman”..

BLM01

First Grade
I'm pretty sure if Flanagan does come to Dragons it will be written into his contract by the NRL that he is to have ZERO input regarding recruitment.
He won't risk it.
Flanagan is at the Dragons and you believe in tooth fairies if you think he is not allowed to open his mouth or they in turn ask him a question. He cant get involved in recruitment Officially Yes. We have our recruitment team and official head coach on paper. He wont be out getting seen poaching or talking to players on a official capacity. He can have a coffee or conversation privately in his own time with whoever he likes.
But he can answer a simple question over the dinner table or if someone rings him up...as long as he stays at arms length. Where is the risk?
Just like each NRL team or player mananger can not supposedly talk to another player prior to the last year of their contract and that there is no grey or way around exploiting the salary cap rules.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
But he can answer a simple question over the dinner table or if someone rings him up...as long as he stays at arms length. Where is the risk?
Huge risk using the phone. His mobile phone records were used as part of evidence for his ban.

It’s also risky if dinner is at McGregor’s place.

BLM01

First Grade
Huge risk using the phone. His mobile phone records were used as part of evidence for his ban.

It’s also risky if dinner is at McGregor’s place.
Did not say mobile. Their is the office phone unless it is tapped and that would be a breach of privacy.
No risk at Mary's Corrimal house. He entertains his staff often there with humble pie, few beers so he does not have to drive and then a trip on the harbour on his jetski.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Did not say mobile. Their is the office phone unless it is tapped and that would be a breach of privacy.
No risk at Mary's Corrimal house. He entertains his staff often there with humble pie, few beers so he does not have to drive and then a trip on the harbour on his jetski.
It wouldn’t surprise me that the dragons still use landlines..

And as for dinner at Mary’s house, I’ve seen what he dishes up on the field, I can only imagine what would he dishes up for dinner..

BLM01

First Grade
It wouldn’t surprise me that the dragons still use landlines..

And as for dinner at Mary’s house, I’ve seen what he dishes up on the field, I can only imagine what would he dished up for dinner..
Yep all the supporters ring the landlines and get no reponse or they dont answer or your message gets lost in their in trays. Flanno is safe using the Dragons hotline. Nothing can be traced or found there. Just ask the media department.
Mary dishes up the same menu week in week out, so much so the staff are bored with it and it has turned into a BYO fest as he has run out of ideas.

Crush

Coach
Flanagan is at the Dragons and you believe in tooth fairies if you think he is not allowed to open his mouth or they in turn ask him a question. He cant get involved in recruitment Officially Yes. We have our recruitment team and official head coach on paper. He wont be out getting seen poaching or talking to players on a official capacity. He can have a coffee or conversation privately in his own time with whoever he likes.
Just like each NRL team or player mananger can not supposedly talk to another player prior to the last year of their contract and that there is no grey or way around exploiting the salary cap rules.
Are you sure Flannigan is at the Dragons? I'm not saying that he won't be but I don't think its a done deal.

BLM01

First Grade
Are you sure Flannigan is at the Dragons? I'm not saying that he won't be but I don't think its a done deal.
;):cool:. Cant be seen around the joint yet in a official capacity. As I said weeks ago since the Dragons are decades behind in their thinking it works in their favour as they still have the old carrier pigeons for message services.
He is good mates with the current assistant working there and ....that will do for now.

avocado

Juniors
Given my frequent use of them, it’s learned to ignore them..

But that frequently used feature is annoying.. Any time I go to write “silver” it now auto fills to “Silverman”..
I don’t see your posts as I have you on ignore..

Reactions: jak

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
My autocorrect is not only working but is super intuitive.
Every time I type muzby it comes up merkin.
For the sake of peace and servility I always change it back, well maybe not always..
tenor.gif

Latest posts