What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

BadnMean

Juniors
Does France restrict the import of kava? The Fijian lads I know treat it like a mother's love.

France is pretty cool with that stuff. I have some relatives who have no trouble with Kava in France when they were there. It's also next door to Belgium, with no border checks, where you can buy all the reefer you want if you were so inclined.

So stopping people having stuff - anything from alcohol after 10pm to whatever else they want to wind down on the weekend there isn't the weird obsession it is here in Oz. I've lived in nondemocratic countries which allow you more leisure freedom than Oz.

Somehow they still have a functioning society.

Last edited:

Travitoh

First Grade
Super Rugby will come in for Semi. The NRL is being used to advertise his availability down under and increase demand.

Panther79

Juniors
Because Super Rugby teams still want to win?
They aren't individual clubs dude, they are basically run by the ARU. To get anywhere near the coin he would want, the ARU would need to kick funds in too. They aren't doing that for someone not eligible.

Ever noticed how there are no other fijian or islander players playing for ARU teams who aren't eligable for Australia?