What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 season (Imagined)

Cockosh

Juniors
1. Eels - is there a more deserving, longer suffering, loyal fan base.
2. Warriors - everyone’s 2nd favorite
3. Storm - I admire their professionalism and sustained success and it’s almost a shame that they never achieved dynasty status. The hate for them is over the top. If we can’t win I enjoy seeing the haters saltiness when storm do
4. Raiders - I like Ricky. Has built something special down there and would make a great story line having a favourite son deliver success again. Couldn’t have imagined writing this in gf week though
5. Cowboys - will be exciting to see how Holmes goes
6. Titans - only because I have no reason to dislike them
7. Tigers - would’ve ranked higher if not for Latrell potentially going there. More likeable with Farah gone. Would love to see benji throw a gf winning flick pass in his swansong
8. Manly - would love to see Dessie win just to piss of dogs fans
9. I just couldn’t type the name into such a lowly position
10. Panthers - 2003. Despite our success we’ve never had real revenge. I like the Clearys but so overrated
11. Broncos - I’m enjoying their drought
12. Sharks - too many sharks mates that carried on like arrogant pricks in 2016. Much the same as I acted in 13/18/19
13. Dogs - almost feel sorry for them but then I recall the 2000s
14. Dragons - watching their fans meltdown as Mary gets another contract extension
15. Knights - I hope Pearce never plays finals again. Classless turd
16. Souffs - they pick themselves here. Forever in their own shadow

BadnMean

Juniors
How? Knights have won a gf more recently than eels and Nrl spoons would be close I’d imagine.

Yeah pretty sure it's the Raiders & the Eels then daylight for time between premierships. Raiders haven't even won a bloody spoon either.

mongoose

Coach
1. Warriors - the team needs to become a powerhouse. League is doing ok in NZ but it could be doing so much better. Would be great for the NRL
2. Tigers - Got a soft spot for the Tigers and also Madge. They've been also rans all but 2 or 3 seasons of their existence but still manage to get a lot of fans to games. They produce some exciting jnrs, just need to keep them.
3. Titans - Just want to see League be a success on the Gold Coast. I lived in Nerang for a few years and outside of Surfers/Broadbeach the GC is a really great place.
4. Knights - Most dedicated fan base in the NRL, they deserve success.
5. Eels - Club could be a juggernaut with sustained success and make GWS even more irrelevant in West Sydney.
6. Manly - I respect the way they go about their business and prove the doubters wrong all the time. The Tvrbo brothers are cool too.
7. Bulldogs - Always a physical, intimidating team. I got nothing against the Dogs.
8. Dragons - Eh I dunno, don't hate them, don't like them.
9. Raiders
10. Storm - Sick of them but also want the game to be reasonably strong in Melbourne so can't have them too low.
11. Cowboys - Queensderpers 2nd team, not as objectionable as the Broncos but getting close.
12. Panthers - They've been so overhyped the last few years, always rubs me the wrong way when a team gets so much undeserved praise. f**k Brandy too.
13. Souths - Protected species, even more than the Roosters.
14. Broncos - Most one-eyed delusional entitled fan base in Australian sport.
15. Sharks - Scum club with scum backwards fans.
16. Roosters - Scum club with no fans.

Perth Red

Post Whore
How? Knights have won a gf more recently than eels and Nrl spoons would be close I’d imagine.

based on the loyalty of their fans and how they are still one of the top attended teams despite years of on and off field failures. But yeh eels run them a close second!

Latest posts