What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st Test: Australia v Pakistan at Gabba, Nov 21-25 2019

typicalfan

Coach
Wanrie accused Starc of not having a killer instinct and and told him via twitter he needed to harden up or words to that affect

soon after Starc cleaned up with a bag of wickets, Warnie took to Twitter and said "proud to have fired you up buddy"

after the days play the interviewer asked Starc if Warnie's Tweet fired him up and Starc said "I never use Twitter so what did he say ?" and made Warnie look like the tool that he is and Warnie didn't take it too well, its not a matter of Warnie not liking Starc, its the other way around

also Warnie's foundation got shut down cuz he fiddled the books

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-01-29/shane-warne-foundation-closes-amid-controversy/7125202
I don't know if he hated Starc but he is a bit of an easy target for Warne because he bowls like he should rip through teams regularly but sometimes bowls a bit wayward.

Most people acknowledge Starc should have played more games in the Ashes especially the last game.

JJ

Immortal
Wanrie accused Starc of not having a killer instinct and and told him via twitter he needed to harden up or words to that affect

soon after Starc cleaned up with a bag of wickets, Warnie took to Twitter and said "proud to have fired you up buddy"

after the days play the interviewer asked Starc if Warnie's Tweet fired him up and Starc said "I never use Twitter so what did he say ?" and made Warnie look like the tool that he is and Warnie didn't take it too well, its not a matter of Warnie not liking Starc, its the other way around
Cool story bro, be good to have some sources?

Timbo

Staff member
Burns was at first slip yesterday - who was it during the Ashes? Smith? I’m having a bit of a mental blank.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Whats the agenda today, day 2?

Warner hop step and leap ton celebration?

Burns failure?

Aussies all out?

All of the above?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
our batting is so frail, I would be happy with a first innings lead and the fact that the Pakis have such an inexperienced attack will help us

King hit

Coach
Hilarious last night over dinner hearing mum go on about how Smith and Warner should’ve been banned for life

don’t comment on sports you have no idea about

Desert Qlder

First Grade
Hilarious last night over dinner hearing mum go on about how Smith and Warner should’ve been banned for life

don’t comment on sports you have no idea about

At least now you're old enough to discuss things while she breastfeeds you.