What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 team

Ads

First Grade
very true ads. It’s been years for me and it still grabs. Never feel confident playing sport or chasing after pets and or loved ones.
I’ve done both badly. Even jogging stresses me out.

Talk is Prior to UK, Dugans contract still up in air due to investigation

We had great service from Prior and was a key forward for us in stopping Bromwich in the GF and giving the Storm zero go forward. That should never been underestimated as a key to our maiden Premiership.

But Father Time has caught up with him and the UK Super League should be a good finish for his career.

On Dugan I hope the Sharks don’t pull that card on him. That would be a pretty cheap shot in getting rid of someone that you don’t particularly want on your books. For all his bone headed mistakes at least he has more of a go than pea Heart Moylan.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
We had great service from Prior and was a key forward for us in stopping Bromwich in the GF and giving the Storm zero go forward. That should never been underestimated as a key to our maiden Premiership.

But Father Time has caught up with him and the UK Super League should be a good finish for his career.

On Dugan I hope the Sharks don’t pull that card on him. That would be a pretty cheap shot in getting rid of someone that you don’t particularly want on your books. For all his bone headed mistakes at least he has more of a go than pea Heart Moylan.

100% agree. Would love to keep Duges but if we have to shift him for salary cap reasons then so be it

Latest posts