What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trent Merrin

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
I actually don’t think we will get Capewell, he’s too good to be a bench player. If we play him at centre I’m for it, but we are better off with players like Ford, who are just coming up that won’t whinge about a bench spot and will eventually replace the Sims and Frizell’s of the world when they retire or move to the bench themselves.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
If we sign Merrin instead of Capewell that will do it for me and I will go and support another sport. I have followed this club since 1960 and I am frustrated like all members but if we proceed with such a stupid decision that will be the last straw.
But what if Capewell doesn't want to come to us? It might not be our choice. In my opinion instead of a forward we should get a back.

TruSaint

Referee
But what if Capewell doesn't want to come to us? It might not be our choice. In my opinion instead of a forward we should get a back.

I agree we should be focussed on a back, however @SAP58 is right.
The point being, ( if this comes to fruition ), why can we NOT attract the likes of Capewell, and yet welcome back ESL rejects?

I don't think Merrin will come back, and I hope he doesn't.

We are at the bottom of the pecking order. as it stands nearing December , our roster is a certain bottom 4 contender.

nontime111

Juniors
as long as hes cheap OR pulls his socks up and REALLY GOES HARD! he still can cut it time will tell but he loves Dragons so go easy he might come good for us