What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

Delboy

First Grade
That's 7 Parra juniors the Tigers have signed in this off season, Tigers Flegg will have a definite Eels flavour to it. Wonder whether your ex player ONeil is doing a good job pushing players to you guys, he has a very slow and deliberate style which isn't working

Tigerm

First Grade
That's 7 juniors the Tigers have signed in this off season, Tigers Flegg will have a definite Eels flavour to it. Wonder whether your ex player ONeil is doing a good job pushing players to you guys, he has a very slow and deliberate style which isn't working
OR, the players think your club sucks.

Delboy

First Grade
OR, the players think your club sucks.
Gee , some if not all Tigers fans are so childish, mate I was going to let you know who has moved etc, but in the words of Billy Connelly " fornicate elsewhere"

Sensible blog discussion not in your vocabulary, this should be about footy not kindergarten insults .

The Rosco

Bench
That's 7 Parra juniors the Tigers have signed in this off season, Tigers Flegg will have a definite Eels flavour to it. Wonder whether your ex player ONeil is doing a good job pushing players to you guys, he has a very slow and deliberate style which isn't working
Well, we have to put up with rhyno on OUR forum . . . so it's a fair trade !
Edit . . . just saw the previous post. Again, sorry Del . . . probably a symptom of rhyno.

Last edited:

Tiger05

First Grade
Well, we have to put up with rhyno on OUR forum . . . so it's a fair trade !
Edit . . . just saw the previous post. Again, probably a symptom of rhyno.

I don't think he was in here to troll. Sorry about what happened but rhyno is here all the time trolling and it is a pain in the backside.

Das Hassler

Bench

It still baffles me a little that he got the job over at Parra...i didn't mind him as a player but the way he publicly sulked about losing the 05 captaincy ( after a lengthy injury layoff) to Prince going into the first week of the finals changed my perception of O'Neil. His "acting like a goose" sacking from the front office a few years ago just added to it. Maybe he knows what he's doing now ...maybe not

Vic Mackey

Referee

With such a large nursery you guys are never going to keep them all. Cant comment too much as I havent seen any play however Ive heard Kei (?) the center is promising and this big prop aswell.

The souths rumour is based on not much more than mark geyer coming up with a "wouldnt surprise me if..." as something to talk about ....just week old crumbs for the duckpond

Yeah I got some good dirt on Geyer from back in the day, but I’m not a snitch. They did breed them very tough in Penrith in its yob heyday. He has claims for an one serious hombre when cornered. They should have a statue featuring mark in the flannelette and ugg boot on the high street. He will always be “riff.

Last edited:

Tigerm

First Grade
Gee , some if not all Tigers fans are so childish, mate I was going to let you know who has moved etc, but in the words of Billy Connelly " fornicate elsewhere"

Sensible blog discussion not in your vocabulary, this should be about footy not kindergarten insults .
Couldn't care less who the players are, but if you were insulted by my comment, then I know who the child is.
Most of your cousins come here for a dig, look at your own backyard first.

Yeah I got some good dirt on Geyer from back in the day, but I’m not a snitch. They did breed them very tough in Penrith in its yob heyday. He has claims for an one serious hombre when cornered. They should have a statue featuring mark in the flannelette and ugg boot on the high street. He will always be “riff.
Breed em tough in Silverdale, Phantom. I have friends who lived out there years back. Silverdale is about as far south of riff as where MG was from to the east of riff.

Breed em tough in Silverdale, Phantom. I have friends who lived out there years back. Silverdale is about as far south of riff as where MG was from to the east of riff.
True, Mark was from Colyton, that was a fair ‘hood back in the day. I didn’t know him but I know some of his associates. Beer, cars, drugs, fights, bashing’s, stabbings, shootings, gbh, mischiefs, hold ups, break ins, domestic violence, gambling and that was just a typical school day.

A lot of cars weren’t fitted with seat belts and quite a few people enjoyed a few quiet ales whilst driving. A lot of cars didn’t have power steering and automatics were for old or disabled people. No job search requirements, just post your form in and get your dole cheque sent back.

Kids today get offended by language and words.

Mark would destroyed Wally Lewis if that origin conflict had escalated. He has said he wouldn’t have, but he’s just being polite.

I think we all know that today’s forwards are pussies compared to their ancestors!

Last edited:

Ron's_Mate

Bench
Clipped from longer article

The Tigers, meanwhile, have stepped up their pursuit of Latrell. The joint-venture outfit has tabled a three-year deal from 2021, which will effectively become a four-year offer commencing next season once the Roosters officially grant him a release. Given the premiers are paying more than $14,000 a week to a player they no longer want, they are keen to get the NSW and Australian centre off their books.

“The Tigers have shown great interest and they have put forward an offer they want to discuss with us,” said Mitchell’s manager, Wade Rushton.
“In the next week or so we should be able to sit down with them and discuss their offer.”

The Tigers continue to reshape their roster with a number of key signings and re-signings. The club will soon announce the recruitment of Luciano Leilua to fill the void left by the departure of Ryan Matterson. The Dragons had at one point contemplated a Leilua-Matterson swap, although the latter instead returned to Parramatta.

The Tigers have exacted some revenge on the Eels with the signing of young gun Stefano Utoikamanu, who is expected to make his NRL debut next season. Utoikamanu has signed with the Tigers for three years from 2021, but they will accommodate him immediately if he is granted an early release. The Eels could lose another promising prospect in NSW under-18s star Trey Mooney,
who is being circled by Canberra.

The Tigers this week re-signed young centre Tommy Talau and have offered former Bulldogs and Raiders back Brad Abbey a train-and-trial contract for the summer.

The Tigers appear to be the only current suitor for Mitchell. North Queensland were interested but are confident Valentine Holmes will join them once he fulfils his commitments to NFL franchise New York Jets.

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/bi...ecuring-his-footy-future-20191122-p53d7s.html

Latest posts