What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Dont' Like Cricket, Oh No, I Love it, Yeah

84 Baby

Referee
Can someone explain to me why we didn’t just let Warner bat on? That’ll be the best chance anyone will have at Lara’s record in a long time.

Eelogical

Referee
Can someone explain to me why we didn’t just let Warner bat on? That’ll be the best chance anyone will have at Lara’s record in a long time.
Because, more than tripling his entire England Ashes campaign in one innings in OZ would suggest he's a flat track bully.

84 Baby

Referee
Because, more than tripling his entire England Ashes campaign in one innings in OZ would suggest he's a flat track bully.
And? It’s been obvious for while he’s the best batsmen on Aus pitches but shite everywhere else.
Because literally nobody wants that jumped up little cheating f**kwit to be the highest single innings run scorer of all time?
Personal feelings aside, unless Paine/Langer hates his guts, to deny the opportunity is bizarre

84 Baby

Referee
Paine is playing to win a test match. Not to give Warner some feelgood opportunities
It wouldn’t have taken much longer than a handful of overs into 3rd day, if he survived the night session. If we can’t bowl the Pakis out twice in almost 3 whole days with a lead of over 600, then we weren’t going to win the test anyway. And it’s not about making Warner feel good, it’s about the opportunity to see a previously thought unbreakable record challenged
Edit - then why let him go beyond Bradman/Taylor?

Last edited:

Latest posts