What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Rabbitohs Membership

Peter Quinn

Juniors
This is great news. But I'm certain there are a lot more Souths fans out there who can afford to support our club. If one out of eight signs up, that will be 50K members we'd have. C'mon Souths fans, show your real support. It's our memberships that will keep our team on top. IMG_20191014_163036.jpg

Peter Quinn

Juniors
Don’t think it’ll be long now either til our member packs are dispatched and on their way, I can’t wait.

On my members card I chose to get Murray.

I’m a gold member next season so I’ll get a gold scarf and a gold keyring plus a gold certificate I’ll get laminated @Souths Till I Die @Peter Quinn I’m so pumped for it mate.
Excellent. And the John Sutton medal too.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Don’t think it’ll be long now either til our member packs are dispatched and on their way, I can’t wait.

On my members card I chose to get Murray.

I’m a gold member next season so I’ll get a gold scarf and a gold keyring plus a gold certificate I’ll get laminated @Souths Till I Die @Peter Quinn I’m so pumped for it mate.

haha congratulations mate it’s awesome how pumped you are for it. I think we’re in for a good year next year too pending on signings.

Peter Quinn

Juniors
All is good in the hood. It would be illegal for Souths to sign anyone just yet until we find out we have that space in the cap to do so. Going over it could prove to be a killer. After all, we aren't the Roosters you know.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Oh my gosh @callmack1 @Peter Quinn @Souths Till I Die @southsport @handyman2190 I’m getting a bit emotional as I type this what a membership pack for me this year as it’s my 10 years of becoming a member!

So I have gotten the:

10 year members gold scarf

10 year members gold Bunny keyring

10 year members gold certificate (I’m getting that laminated)

10 year members recognition letter from the club

John Sutton memorabilia coin

Members cap and I love it @callmack1 I think you will too it’s very classy!

2020 Fridge Magnet

2020 lanyard

2020 Members Sticker

$20 off online megastore merchandise voucher

What an awesome day this is!

Last edited:

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Oh my gosh @callmack1 @Peter Quinn @Souths Till I Die @southsport @handyman2190 I’m getting a bit emotional as I type this what a membership pack for me this year as it’s my 10 years of becoming a member!

So I have gotten the:

10 year members gold scarf

10 year members gold Bunny keyring

10 year members gold certificate (I’m getting that laminated)

10 year members recognition letter from the club

John Sutton memorabilia coin

Members cap and I love it @callmack1 I think you will too it’s very classy!

2020 Fridge Magnet

2020 lanyard

2020 Members Sticker

What an awesome day this is!

Congratulations man absolutely stoked for you!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Friggin awesome bro oh my god!!
I really reckon you’ll love your members hat mate. It isn’t as hard on your head either like it’s a bit of a softer material, well that’s how it feels to me. Is this your 8th year as a Bunnies member consecutively?

I’m gonna get my gold members cert laminated.

Hopefully yours comes in the next 14 days or so.

Please let me know @callmack1 when you get yours.

I have already put the fridge magnet with the fixtures up.

It hasn’t sunk in yet that I’m a gold member of 10 years now, I’m pretty proud of that bro with many more years to come.
Congratulations man absolutely stoked for you!
Thanks mate, I’m pretty happy right now.

Also got my $20 off merchandise online megastore discount.

Last edited:

Latest posts