What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Rabbitohs Rumours, Signings and News

Peter Quinn

Juniors
So apparently Fifita is staying at the Broncos, Arrow is a done deal and Mitchell is not going to the tigers but we are still not linked to him.

The Radradra links are interesting. He is actually a game breaker on the wing so I would welcome him with open arms.
Maybe two backs are being shopped to the Tigers. Maybe that is. Which is why :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::sweat_smile::innocent:

handyman2190

Bench
So apparently Fifita is staying at the Broncos, Arrow is a done deal and Mitchell is not going to the tigers but we are still not linked to him.

The Radradra links are interesting. He is actually a game breaker on the wing so I would welcome him with open arms.
Why is fafita staying at the broncos,has anything official been written?

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Why is fafita staying at the broncos,has anything official been written?

Just passing on what I’ve been told. Apparently Fifita has a lot of personal shit going on in his life and doesn’t feel like a move to Sydney is the best move for him right now. He does eventually want to learn under Bennett though. I think this is better for us. We get to see if he’s actually worth the money he’s asking for.

Peter Quinn

Juniors
Just passing on what I’ve been told. Apparently Fifita has a lot of personal shit going on in his life and doesn’t feel like a move to Sydney is the best move for him right now. He does eventually want to learn under Bennett though. I think this is better for us. We get to see if he’s actually worth the money he’s asking for.
He's not worth 800K yet, that's for sure. Maybe 600 is his worth.

handyman2190

Bench
I suppose its all heresay,ive heard he is desperate to come under bennet now and his mothers all for it, so yes why hasnt he signed for the broncos if its a foregone conclusion, and yes Quinny as i said before why hasnt mitchell signed with the tigers,im hearing richo has signed letters of intent in his drawer until the burgess cap ruling

Peter Quinn

Juniors
I suppose its all heresay,ive heard he is desperate to come under bennet now and his mothers all for it, so yes why hasnt he signed for the broncos if its a foregone conclusion, and yes Quinny as i said before why hasnt mitchell signed with the tigers,im hearing richo has signed letters of intent in his drawer until the burgess cap ruling
And if he hasn't, I'll go and forge a few for him haha. :innocent::joy::joy:

callmack1

Staff member

Thanks for the updates bro, here's hoping we get some good news in the weeks ahead!

In regards to other rumours, the fact is we all know nothing. It's all speculation currently. We won't get anything close to certain until we get a verdict on Sam's salary from the NRL.

Peter Quinn

Juniors
Thanks for the updates bro, here's hoping we get some good news in the weeks ahead!

In regards to other rumours, the fact is we all know nothing. It's all speculation currently. We won't get anything close to certain until we get a verdict on Sam's salary from the NRL.
Shouldn't that have been decided by now? Maybe it's not gonna be good news. They will only be cutting their noses off to spite their face. Souths not winning is a huge economic loss for the NRL.

Peter Quinn

Juniors

Jared's off the market. Chooks just signed him up long term. Oh well, can't have em all.

Rabbits20

Immortal

Hey bro, I’m a bit concerned re our second row depth, we have Su’a, Lowe, B. Sironen and Jack Johns on a development contract.

That is just so light on.

I’d have liked us to either keep Turner on a bit of a cheaper contract, or have gone for Rhys Martin before he went to UK.

I’d love Radradra or Addo Carr but we may end up releasing a back to get one of them.

I found it interesting the other day when the club released a leadership video and Gagai did not feature in it, I thought he would’ve.

I’d be very happy with the Arrow signing but not for his 900k asking price.

I’m sure we will know more soon enough once we find out what’s happening with Sam which will hopefully be soon.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Hey bro, I’m a bit concerned re our second row depth, we have Su’a, Lowe, B. Sironen and Jack Johns on a development contract.

That is just so light on

I’d have liked us to either keep Turner on a bit of a cheaper contract, or have gone for Rhys Martin before he went to UK.

I’d love Radradra or Addo Carr but we may end up releasing a back to get one of them.

I found it interesting the other day when the club released a leadership video and Gagai did not feature in it, I thought he would’ve.

I’m sure we will know more soon enough once we find out what’s happening with Sam which will hopefully be soon.

Good to have you back r20! As for our second row depth I’m actually not too concerned. This year I predicted Tatola to have a huge year and next year I’m thinking Su’a will have a breakout season with a full preseason under his belt. The unfortunate thing is that there’s no quality second towers available until 2021 and I’d be keen for the club to go hard for Frizell.

I think we will sign at least 1 of Radradra, Addocarr or Mitchell before the season starts and I also think we might lose Gagai or AJ.

Bennett should be back so I think the ball is going to start rolling. Bennett is the reason we can attract so much quality as well. Players want to play under him.

Mr Spock!

Referee

That is just so light on.

No probs dude. We'll pay Mitchell and Semi a million each to play second row.

Peter Quinn

Juniors
No probs dude. We'll pay Mitchell and Semi a million each to play second row.
It's OK don't panic. They could get the full amount plus players retired and released comes to about 4 million. Plenty of dollars for two top backs and two or three top forwards.

Mr Spock!

Referee
So of the 5000 players living and dead we've been linked we've signed.............to replace 3 legends...

A guy who plays in the local Brisbane comp....

Top 15 might be a stretch next year.

Latest posts