What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Week 12

jaseg

Juniors
Buddy you are letting your bias cloud your judgement, it's as simple as this there was absolutely no evidence none, nada, zero, you believe him because you are a Browns fan I get it. Mics pick up stuff all the time in loud crazy stadiums playoffs/superbowl it doesn't matter.

I'm not a fan of either Pitt or Cle just stated the facts.

lol...

Tom155

Coach
So my statement isn't true because it didn't happen for part of one game? Have you really never seen any of the mic'd up shows/videos there is literally thousands of them covering occasions from preseason all the way through to the superbowl?? Man you really are new to this

jaseg

Juniors
Your statement was irrelevant because it wasn't true about the specific game we were talking about. As was always most likely to be the case... all it took was someone to understand the difference between 'evidence that it was not said' and 'no evidence could be found'. Doesn't take a neutral to make that distinction.

Or are we only talking in generalities now? If you're going to try to insult with the "new to this" crap, at least have a real go at it... or deal in facts.

Tom155

Coach
It's as simple as this what I said was not wrong, there are plenty of louder/bigger games the mic pick's up whats being said fine & one play where it didn't doesn't change that & I'm not going to keep arguing with you, you can keep crying all you like but at the end of the day there will still be no evidence of Garrett's claim & he's still going to be suspended take the Browns glasses off already.

Last edited:

jaseg

Juniors
I've already stated I'm satisfied with his suspension regardless of this claim being true. It's not about that.

Take off the dipshit glasses already.

Tom155

Coach
I've already stated I'm satisfied with his suspension regardless of this claim being true. It's not about that.

Take off the dipshit glasses already.
I'm not going to keep arguing with you, you can keep crying all you like but at the end of the day there will still be no evidence of Garrett's claim & he's still going to be suspended take the Browns glasses off already.

giphy.gif

shiznit

Coach
I reckon if you wanna make a little cash 2moro put money on the Jets to upset the Raiders.

I got a REAL bad feeling about it.

our strength is Josh Jacobs and the run game... everything works off that... and the Jets have the best run defence in the league.

Unless DC just shreds them I can see a long day 2moro...

skeepe

Immortal
Jesus Christ that roughing the passer call against the Raiders was awful. He was out of the pocket FFS.

Last edited:
I reckon if you wanna make a little cash 2moro put money on the Jets to upset the Raiders.

I got a REAL bad feeling about it.

our strength is Josh Jacobs and the run game... everything works off that... and the Jets have the best run defence in the league.

Unless DC just shreds them I can see a long day 2moro...

I wish I read this earlier. :cold_sweat:

Dani

Immortal
Was expecting the Eagles to put up more of a fight against the Seahawks.

Oh well, we'll take the W