What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st Test: Australia v Pakistan at Gabba, Nov 21-25 2019

King hit

Coach
The people that ended up in them Barrels???
Or people who just happen to get murdered there. The history of murder in South Australia is crazy. I’m currently reading a book about it.

I read about the bodies in the barrels earlier this year. It’s some of the craziest shit you’ll ever read. I watched the movie as well. Some people are just psychopaths.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Or people who just happen to get murdered there. The history of murder in South Australia is crazy. I’m currently reading a book about it.

I read about the bodies in the barrels earlier this year. It’s some of the craziest shit you’ll ever read. I watched the movie as well. Some people are just psychopaths.
Mate they love AFL, nuff said.

Bazal

Post Whore
Boomers: ThErE's No ChArAcTeRs In CrIcKeT tHeSe DaYs

Nathan Lyon: Signs Michael Vaughans suit jacket when he's got his back turned.

Bazal

Post Whore
FFS you nuffies talk more about VicBall than the blokes in commentary you whinge about

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
they can request all they want but I'm not sure pitch conditions can be written into a tour agreement