What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luciano Leilua

TheFlash

Juniors
No those are just the stupid comments, whether footy related or not that's what they're..
Like i said i don't need to go through all your post to "prove" it to you, i know it and that's all that matters.
So take your own advice and keep it to footy talk that is relevant, or how about you start your own thread and just post all your meme's, Rick ASTLEY links, your random thoughts and anything you want.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
No those are just the stupid comments, whether footy related or not that's what they're..
Like i said i don't need to go through all your post to "prove" it to you, i know it and that's all that matters.
So take your own advice and keep it to footy talk that is relevant, or how about you start your own thread and just post all your meme's, Rick ASTLEY links, your random thoughts and anything you want.
You call them stupid, I call them my way of conversation.. You may not like it, but that’s me.. I’ll chat how I like and if it’s over your head that’s okay..

Funny though.. You’re still rambling on about people taking footy and you’re continuing to push the thread further away from the topic..

But I do find one element quite interesting in all of this.. I haven’t posted a Rick Astley link in quite a while...

What’s your previous username?

boardlumps62

Juniors
I agree with you here.. It’s a shame that my mere presence makes some people turn into 3 year olds..
Muz it could be because your a village idiot or because your a member of the staff that has them confused. But I reckon it's because you look like an orange and have a wicked smile.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Muz it could be because your a village idiot or because your a member of the staff that has them confused. But I reckon it's because you look like an orange and have a wicked smile.
Possibly.. but at least I have all my teeth in that photo..

NRLMad

Juniors
This is 100% correct. Not only are we losing games but we are doing it without playing any football.
Even when we are 20 points behind and need to chase points we play 4 hit ups and kick for field position as if we were leading the game by 20 points.
They got nufin.
I just hate watching us play sometimes we used to be unpredictable. If you can’t out play wrestling and 3 man tackles look to offload earlier. Even what he did to Tariq is just murder. I still don’t understand what has occurred with aitken? How do you go from just missing origin and then become an absolute dud. His defence became abysmal. I really think it had to do with McGregor.

Put simply these people should not have played first grade with us - maranta, ravalava (but he improved a lot/ but also lost us games), latimore

Last edited:

RED73V

Juniors
You call them stupid, I call them my way of conversation.. You may not like it, but that’s me.. I’ll chat how I like and if it’s over your head that’s okay..

Funny though.. You’re still rambling on about people taking footy and you’re continuing to push the thread further away from the topic..

But I do find one element quite interesting in all of this.. I haven’t posted a Rick Astley link in quite a while...

What’s your previous username?
No it’s because you are a fair dinkum wanker you moron . Stop :octagonal_sign: talking shit & everyone might start to understand you more..... for real :flushed:

Dragonsamy

Bench
All of your examples above are footy related. Let’s have a look..

Leilua to centre: Do you not think with the right training Leilua could be a good centre? 2nd rowers and centres can be quite interchangeable.. Think Matt Prior, Beau Scott, Joel Thompson.. With his speed and size he could be a gun..

Feel free to provide some input here into this debate instead of having a bitch..

Korbin’s photo: If I recall correctly the discussion was around either Korbin or Tariq’s ball skills.. Plenty of photos get posted on here, think that one’s relevant, no? Particularly given its footballers and balls..

Tyson for 3 years: Someone starts up (another) Tyson thread saying we “must” sign him for 4 years. No validation as to why 4 years, just a “must” do it. People are complaining about Graham’s contract taking him too far into the future, would not a 3 year contract be more valid? Why not look to do that and offer an extension if he’s still up to it? Why “must” it be 4?

Again, is this not “football related”?

So at the moment I’m looking at you compaing about a “lack of footy content” when all you’ve offered in this interaction is zero footy content.. In fact you’ve just further stretched this thread away from it’s topic..

Nice work..

So.. Feel free to go find this alleged “majority of posts” of mine not related to football..

I’ll keep waiting..

Patronising troll

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
No it’s because you are a fair dinkum wanker you moron . Stop :octagonal_sign: talking shit & everyone might start to understand you more..... for real :flushed:
Diddums..

Another one calling names rather than talking footy..

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
No crying unfortunately..

But once again you’ve wrecked another thread for everyone else..

Well done..

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Surprising that you’re only on auto repeat when I ask you a question..

Surely if you’re doing a community service by proving “troll alerts” you should be doing so after all my posts..

Come on man.. This behaviour is only damaging one of us..

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Just a polite request that we ALL stop this petty bickering over really nothing. There are many good posters that have left or refuse to post anymore because of this.

Muzby is a little left of centre and sometimes a long way left of centre, but the point is if you don't like what he writes don't respond!. I don't always agree with what he says and humour, well take it or leave it, however, a lot of his posts have good info, but this is an open forum and everyone has a right to post whatever and however they want. It's serves no purpose to have a forum version of tennis where every thread (well near every thread) descends into this constant posting of basically whose weenie is bigger than the others. Again if you don't like it or feel some form of angst don't respond. Say your peace and move on.

We all have our personality, which is often masked behind the keyboard, and it's human nature to want to get your point across, rightly or wrongly.

So, back to Leilua, I have a feeling that he won't be released until we have signed a suitable replacement. I guess Capewell is/was the target, but with Penrith now in the mix, that could throw a spanner in the works of his release, just in my opinion.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Just a polite request that we ALL stop this petty bickering over really nothing. There are many good posters that have left or refuse to post anymore because of this.

Muzby is a little left of centre and sometimes a long way left of centre, but the point is if you don't like what he writes don't respond!. I don't always agree with what he says and humour, well take it or leave it, however, a lot of his posts have good info, but this is an open forum and everyone has a right to post whatever and however they want. It's serves no purpose to have a forum version of tennis where every thread (well near every thread) descends into this constant posting of basically whose weenie is bigger than the others. Again if you don't like it or feel some form of angst don't respond. Say your peace and move on.

We all have our personality, which is often masked behind the keyboard, and it's human nature to want to get your point across, rightly or wrongly.

So, back to Leilua, I have a feeling that he won't be released until we have signed a suitable replacement. I guess Capewell is/was the target, but with Penrith now in the mix, that could throw a spanner in the works of his release, just in my opinion.
Damn you and your common sense..

getsmarty

Immortal

Re Leilua, didn't McGregor hint that he was gone in the interview posted a few days back..?