What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Maybe we should get Morgs back

giphy.gif

Stagger eel

Staff member
What's you opinion on Stefano, Hollis,Oregon and Hughes.
If could pick two which two would they be Stagger.

If all 4 were in the same team I’d start with Kaufusi and Hollis and have Stefano be the first change...

I’m not a big fan of Hughes but he may turn out to be a decent middle over time.

AJB1102

First Grade
Holmes is a very ordinary fullback. He doesn’t have a creative bone in his body. He‘s a winger, pure and simple. I also think Fergo, Sivo and Semi are better wingers. Val wasn’t elite when he left and he’s certainly not going to be next year.

He scored 22 tries from 26 games in 2018 at fullback. Those blokes probably are better wingers but that's all they'll ever be.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Holmes has a pretty good record at fullback, winning 64% over 42 games. It's better than his win record as a winger (59%). I'd say he's an effective fullback, though probably not elite.