What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

qld redvee

Juniors
well unbelievable story in the tele another interview with supercoach .. disturbing point made re fullback 4 contenders cody ramsey duffty sailor and lomax -- LOMAx getting first crack so that means our 2 centres of unexcellence are once again gauranteed both their spots... hor frigging unbelievable Why not be really bloody daring and give Ramsey the fullback with zac in a centre spot .. how i hope our assisstants can over rule this clown prince and put zac in his rightful spot and move one of his pets on to CC .. Well at least he is communicating so he did indeed learn that in america !!!!

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
well unbelievable story in the tele another interview with supercoach .. disturbing point made re fullback 4 contenders cody ramsey duffty sailor and lomax -- LOMAx getting first crack so that means our 2 centres of unexcellence are once again gauranteed both their spots... hor frigging unbelievable Why not be really bloody daring and give Ramsey the fullback with zac in a centre spot .. how i hope our assisstants can over rule this clown prince and put zac in his rightful spot and move one of his pets on to CC .. Well at least he is communicating so he did indeed learn that in america !!!!

Mate, the only thing he learnt in America is that everything is big in Texas.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
I found it very positive that Ramsay is on the radar, for me he’s the one I want. I see him as our long term #1 if it come down to losing Lomax to keep Ramsay I’d be for it. The Feagai bro’s will play FG this year.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
PM - "We have a proud tradition here at the Dragons. You know 2 years ago we were 85 mins from a grand final"
SF - "Really! that's good to know. Paul, you do know that I have actually won one?"
SF: “If we’re talking mediocrity, I was 30 seconds away from a runners up medal. Thankfully Chambers didn’t pass inside to Cronk”

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I preferred Graham We..

source.gif

SaintPauli

Juniors
No loss..back row is our strength and he is only a makeshift back..so lets all be fed dinkum.
We need to sign decent backs and a prop when we finally pull our fingers out.
We wont get anyone of quality this year. 2021 will be a different beast under a new coach
Agreed 2020 is about players on expiring contracts, getting their fingers out! with an aim to rebuild a new team around a new head coach 2021.

Latest posts