What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Official Swamp

chiefy1

Juniors
We both support shit footy teams

Mate, Ivan Cleary fckd the Tigers up the ares whilst they weren't looking. He is the A grade k....t you guys should be blaming.
Players like Matto and others signed up expecting that the coach would honor his contract. Clearly signed about 10 blokes and deserted them and that's what set the tigers back 5 years

Stinky

Juniors
Afternoon gents, you had your Nines title stripped because you took a team their that was over the cap. Just like Melbourne fans trying to claim their titles that were stripped.

Bandwagon

Staff member
Afternoon gents, you had your Nines title stripped because you took a team their that was over the cap. Just like Melbourne fans trying to claim their titles that were stripped.

We were stripped of the title as punishment, we were never over the nines cap, because there isn't one.

That's why reserve graders and old timers who are not part of the top thirty can play.

Noise

Coach
If Moses was actually the best halfback why didn’t he play origin or represent Australia in the number 7?
He did.
MM-10.png

Stinky

Juniors
And now we are a Powerhouse.
We will see my young friend, we will see. I hope they go well this year, I supported the Eels until my mid teens. There was no hope for them in the late 80’s & early 90’s so I started supporting the Dragons.

Noise

Coach
We will see my young friend, we will see. I hope they go well this year, I supported the Eels until my mid teens. There was no hope for them in the late 80’s & early 90’s so I started supporting the Dragons.
Ah that's why you are talking crap about Moses. You have the million dollar man Ben Hunt guiding your team.