What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Noise

Coach
Sezer would be ok but you need some juniors in side. Especialy a team like Parra. Fans always bond with juniors more then blow ins.
Fans will bond with anyone that is a decent player. Currently the biggest fan favourites are probably Sivo, Gutho and Moses. No one gives a shit where they come from if they come to parra and play well. You know who copped the most flak in recent times? Our juniors, Mannah, Tepai, Peni and Alvaro. And deservedly so because they were mostly pretty f**ken average

IFR33K

Coach
He may simply have knocked the offer back because we low-balled him, because of his back, and Dylan backed himself to prove he is worth more.

Knocking back an offer doesn't mean "f**k you - I'm not signing for you!"; it more likely means, "I'm not completely happy with that offer - will you revise it, come back to me, and we can talk?"

From the outset (start of the 2019 season) he was talking to journos and saying things like “show me the money” and “every kid wants to be a millionaire”. If that’s his mindset, and he’s going to the highest bidder, I’d say he’s as good as gone. There’s more desperate clubs out there than the eels.

From the outset (start of the 2019 season) he was talking to journos and saying things like “show me the money” and “every kid wants to be a millionaire”. If that’s his mindset, and he’s going to the highest bidder, I’d say he’s as good as gone. There’s more desperate clubs out there than the eels.

I know where you're coming from, but he's got every right to test the market. He hasn't said anything disrespectful to the club (as far as I know). If he stay, great. If he goes, we've got a year to find another half. I don't think he ever said anything like 'show me the money'. He did say the millionaire stuff, but in this context:

While most teens are only just entering the workforce on a minimum wage, Brown had in front of him, on Warriors letterhead, a contract that would have made him an instant millionaire.

“Anything to do with million, being a little kid you always say I want to be a millionaire,” Brown said.

“When I saw that I had a sit down with my manager and had a think about it. We just knew that if I was to be a good halfback things could be bigger than that.”

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/pa...his-worth-on-open-market-20190321-p5169r.html

IFR33K

Coach
I know where you're coming from, but he's got every right to test the market. He hasn't said anything disrespectful to the club (as far as I know). If he stay, great. If he goes, we've got a year to find another half. I don't think he ever said anything like 'show me the money'. He did say the millionaire stuff, but in this context:

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/pa...his-worth-on-open-market-20190321-p5169r.html

Maybe I’ve mixed him up with someone else. But anyways it wasn’t the best of looks for him, but each to their own I suppose. Good luck to him, he’s still a rookie and if he goes he goes.

hindy111

Post Whore
Fans will bond with anyone that is a decent player. Currently the biggest fan favourites are probably Sivo, Gutho and Moses. No one gives a shit where they come from if they come to parra and play well. You know who copped the most flak in recent times? Our juniors, Mannah, Tepai, Peni and Alvaro. And deservedly so because they were mostly pretty f**ken average

Sivo was a NSW cup player who made his name here.Gutherson was a rookies who played 4 games before doing knee. Tecnhically not our juniors but either is Mahoney or Niakuore. When a player is given a chance g12h a club like KE and Manu where then it feels like they are your clubs player.

MJ,Fergo,Moses to me along with RCG feel like blow ins. I guess cause they are big money signings. Unlike say Gower,Lane or N.Brown at time. Perhaps its just me but I don't too many big name signings in squad. Feels a bit fake.

Spooner

Juniors
Sivo was a NSW cup player who made his name here.Gutherson was a rookies who played 4 games before doing knee. Tecnhically not our juniors but either is Mahoney or Niakuore. When a player is given a chance g12h a club like KE and Manu where then it feels like they are your clubs player.

MJ,Fergo,Moses to me along with RCG feel like blow ins. I guess cause they are big money signings. Unlike say Gower,Lane or N.Brown at time. Perhaps its just me but I don't too many big name signings in squad. Feels a bit fake.
The NRL trophy weigh 19 kilos - if they can lift that then we can be as fake as the Kardashians.

Eelementary

Post Whore

No, he didn't - he said that every kid dreams of being a millionaire, after the Warriors threw big dollars at him.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
78465890_456982018295684_5355236022340812800_n.jpg

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
He won’t be going anywhere.
I f**ken hope you're right. No amount of sensible thinking will help me if we manage to loose Dylbags after only 1and a bit yrs in the top grade. If we are going to to take a risk by overpaying someone, then this is the fella imo

Latest posts