What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's February

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
He goes on Monday.

Did you hear about that law passed last month in January where they made wearing clothes illegal?

You don’t want to get caught breaking that law..

boardlumps62

Juniors
But it was ok prior January to wear clothes and take them off. So now you can't wear clothes and you can't put them on I'm just thinking.
This sucks does this apply to the NRLW I'm changing camps.

getsmarty

Immortal
Brown! Well balance coaching combo with Flanagan.

More likely Sheppard and Flanno..

serveimage

boardlumps62

Juniors
I knew something good would happen. Did we rebuild as a club over the off season. I mean we got rid of Mcf**kthe ClubUp.

boardlumps62

Juniors
Things are looking up for our first serious trial match the Charity Shield.
Looks like James Graham still has some concussion problems and Kerr has been elevated to starting prop along with Vaughn. This looks like an awesome front row with Luke starting hooker as McInnes has a nagging leg problem.
Merrin has arrived a bit flabby around the guts but he will lose that with heavy defensive load at lock. Lucky Luc has been benched with talk persistent he wants out 30 June lookout.
And that court case gets closer and closer

boardlumps62

Juniors
Can we fast forward to September 2019. I don't want any more player movements in our club am starting to get bowel movements.
Are we looking good for the semifinals. How did Jack go or should I just thank Merrin for dropping in.

TruSaint

Referee
Can we fast forward to September 2019. I don't want any more player movements in our club am starting to get bowel movements.
Are we looking good for the semifinals. How did Jack go or should I just thank Merrin for dropping in.

Sept 2019 is behind us mate.