What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

BossleyPanther

Juniors
Don’t think peoples objections are about his skill level.
People shouldn't care about what he did in the past. I would have preferred JWH, but if we can keep building in the years to come than I would be happy. The issue we had is the change of the guard and coaches. Now IF Ivan can get Stability, the coaches around him stay than they can work on something. Keep changing here and there aint good. All these Videos the club is putting out I am actually excited about 2020, but I also dont expect top 4 ... just yet

ACTPanthers

Bench
People shouldn't care about what he did in the past. I would have preferred JWH, but if we can keep building in the years to come than I would be happy. The issue we had is the change of the guard and coaches. Now IF Ivan can get Stability, the coaches around him stay than they can work on something. Keep changing here and there aint good. All these Videos the club is putting out I am actually excited about 2020, but I also dont expect top 4 ... just yet
People shouldn’t care he punched the f**k out of his missus, then blamed the NRLs “toxic culture” for it? Really? I mean... really?

betcats

Referee
It’s f**ked up cause if true I won’t be able to not talk about how he improves the forward pack. I’d rather not sign him but if we have then we should be putting out a better forward pack than last year once Fish is fit. Deeper, tougher and more skilled. Anyway not advocating the signing by any means but that’s how I see it.

Look mate I wouldn't invite him to my house, but he can play Footy. The 70s/80s had some characters. But the world has gone soft

oh boy.

Not sure I’d say despising domestic violence is “going soft”

and not sure I’d liken a domestic abuser to a “character”

Tetevano bashed his partner on four seperate occasions, this wasn’t a one off heat of the moment thing (not that it would make it okay)

I can see why people don’t want him playing for the club.

BossleyPanther

Juniors
oh boy.

Not sure I’d say despising domestic violence is “going soft”

and not sure I’d liken a domestic abuser to a “character”

Tetevano bashed his partner on four seperate occasions, this wasn’t a one off heat of the moment thing (not that it would make it okay)

I can see why people don’t want him playing for the club.
If he did that now he wouldn't be allowed to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.