What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

defunk

Juniors
H
It'll make sense when it comes out. This is the first time I've tried a long form video. Production will likely be a week or two due to large amount of footage and history involved.

By accidentilly I meant the fact you made a comment by coincidence on something I plan to discuss and demonstrate.
Hope your not narrating please lord.

franklin2323

Immortal
So Curtis Scott likely to be released two years early to the raiders, Croft likely to be released early to go to Brisbane. Add that to to their other losses for year and it seems like something strange is going on down there.

Cam Smith staying on with rep bonus taking affect. Though I heard Leilua going the other way

hindy111

Post Whore
This is why i give this guy sh1t, random stupid remarks like this, seriously stop lurking on the panthers forum, with your eels jersey on dude, last thing we need is a boat arsed has-been rapist that going around ruining the culture at penrith, like he did at gold coast, then parra last year, it does my head in!
Its up there with Israel Foloau stupidity!

I didnt realise he was so old. I was thinking 31.

Crashtest

Juniors
Forwards peak around 26 so nothing wrong with 10-15 games this year. Increasing the year after both in games and minutes played

That used to be the view point for front rowers, but second rowers have always tended to debut and peak much younger.

And even front rowers over the last few seasons has thrown that old view out the window. Look at how many young props and locks have made their debut recently, and the instant impact they have had.

I think by Cleary signing Capewell, means he might view Cartwright as a Canterbury cup level player only, as it was Gould that extended his contract without discussing it with the new retention committee. He has also been listed on the Panthers site under backs as a centre, so maybe that’s how the see him as well.

franklin2323

Immortal
That used to be the view point for front rowers, but second rowers have always tended to debut and peak much younger.

And even front rowers over the last few seasons has thrown that old view out the window. Look at how many young props and locks have made their debut recently, and the instant impact they have had.

I think by Cleary signing Capewell, means he might view Cartwright as a Canterbury cup level player only, as it was Gould that extended his contract without discussing it with the new retention committee. He has also been listed on the Panthers site under backs as a centre, so maybe that’s how the see him as well.

That maybe true. For me I want depth the best thing for the side is Capewell going well and those guys too. If he brings the form that almost made origin but others are better that is good thing

Fangs

Coach
Defunk has already confirmed Tetevano people. It's happening.

Not sure about the ethical side of it. How do you cheer on someone with that history?

hindy111

Post Whore
If Cook goes down who is next hooker up?

McInnes or Api

It was between Capewell and Mybe for a QLD SOO spot. Continued improvement and who knows

It is possible we signed 2 SOO players on normal money... I fail to see the bad side in it

Capewell is a good signing. Not a superstar but not a risk and a top 17 player.
If SEMI is available would Panthers be able to make a splash? He would certainly change the appeal of the backline.

hindy111

Post Whore
The backline certainly isn't terrible if Mansour returned to form and Edward's,Too and Naden continued to improve which is most likely to happen due to their age and experience.
Crighton might be a smokie

Dave's mate

Juniors
Everyone who cares needs to email the club and slam the shit out of them on facebook (If you haven't already been blocked) once its confrimed. f**king disgraceful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts