What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

MugaB

Coach
It was his legal council:

https://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2015...ng-delay-to-complete-domestic-violenc/6503962

Tetevano's lawyer had told the court Tetevano had gone from an NRL star to a "very humble man who stands before you today".

"Tetevano has no desire to return to the toxic, toxic environment that the NRL invited," she said.
Yes his barrister, either way he didnt say it, but im not against giving him a shot at succeeding with us, i know others might, maybe he has fine tuned his anger thru his game, we could use a bit of that mongrel in the pack, god knows RCG, Yeo and Tamou are not exactly angry men, i really miss CHN from last year, he had a great year at the dogs too, him and Jackson were their best by far

martielang

Bench
Of course he is. An experienced prop that averages over 90 metres a game from the bench.
Some on here want a tough mongrel. That is him.
I don't condone what he did but I am led to believe he is a changed man.

I'm sure he is & I think he makes our 17 regardless.

Just another strange signing imo. Middle of the road type player in a position where we aren't exactly weak... while in others we clearly are.

MugaB

Coach

Just another strange signing imo. Middle of the road type player in a position where we aren't exactly weak... while in others we clearly are.
Until all 30 spots are filled we won't know where all weaknesses are, well with Tetevano replaces RCG, Capewell for CHN, and Api for Katoa, we have some improvements for far, but still looking for that centre spot?
Is Tyrone Peachey still staying at the Titans?
Thats could be a better idea, new coach there might not want him

Although off field he has had issues, he is a good prop on field, i dont care if he plays for penrith, but can't be in the top 17 every week, and he is in nsw cup for atleast half the season, i would hope if we do sign him, its on peanuts, that way we can go for a Zac Lomax or Semi with the cash thats left.

There’s no way we can afford Radradra. He’d be looking at 700k minimum.

Blade23

Juniors

Centre is the problem. Not much decent ones available .
The club though they were close with Walker. BJ priced himself out, same with Latrell - though his story changes daily.

MugaB

Coach
Centre is the problem. Not much decent ones available .
The club though they were close with Walker. BJ priced himself out, same with Latrell - though his story changes daily.
Good, theyre all overrated anyway,

Walkers a moron, BJ has brain explosions of sheer dumb football mentality, its no fluke canberra made the GF this year BJ had been injured for a good chunk of it, although lattrel has a good kicking average and can do a fill in for 5/8th if we had injuries, but way over priced, we're better off with our own juniors, or lomax if available

Blade23

Juniors
Until all 30 spots are filled we won't know where all weaknesses are, well with Tetevano replaces RCG, Capewell for CHN, and Api for Katoa, we have some improvements for far, but still looking for that centre spot?
Is Tyrone Peachey still staying at the Titans?
Thats could be a better idea, new coach there might not want him

Peachey stalemated awhile ago.
Too big a gap in what the Titans were contributing and what we were prepared to pay. The only option would be for him to take a pay cut and come home if he was desperate enough.
If the Titans are serious about Latrell he may be someone they move on to make room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts