What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta have sand in their vagina

Status
Not open for further replies.

axl rose

Bench
I knew id heard Rhyno somewhere before. Rhyno & Eels future captain down at Parra station

lqR3EJv.jpg

super_coach

First Grade
Funny how we let them steal our best forward one year into a three year deal and we are the baddies because we steal one of their best juniors. I guess unlike us they will not be giving the kid a early release.

Really all this crap gets back to having zero leadership at HQ. All clubs are flaunting the rules, but Toddy turns a blind eye to some but not others. The game will slide off the map if they don’t get a big broom into HQ and put some people in there who are interested in the well being of the game and not there back pocket

simmo05

Bench
Funny how we let them steal our best forward one year into a three year deal and we are the baddies because we steal one of their best juniors. I guess unlike us they will not be giving the kid a early release.

Really all this crap gets back to having zero leadership at HQ. All clubs are flaunting the rules, but Toddy turns a blind eye to some but not others. The game will slide off the map if they don’t get a big broom into HQ and put some people in there who are interested in the well being of the game and not there back pocket
You just have to look at instashit and facebook, shitloads of people think the NRL is going great and management are fantastic! Pathetic drones the lot of em. While these people believe this, change will not happen

magpie_man

Juniors

I'm really hoping V'landys will shake things up some because I'm legitimately concerned about our game's future under Toddy's leadership.
Maybe V'landys will release him to pursue his true passion: to become a social media influencer.

WA Tiger

Bench
View attachment 34272

Article from Rothfield

Not sure that’s enough substance, I’m sure the manager has plenty of clients. In saying that we all know Todd loves using as an example

Either way fairly hilarious considering they were the ones who initially approached Matterson
Just lost in work at mo so a bit late but shit All expenses paid trip to US for Stefano and manager ..talk about proactive,now I’m feeling inspired about our future short and long term...and if we broke some flakey rules even better...

Last edited:

WA Tiger

Bench
It really isn’t going to take much added to our last years roster to hit the top 8 - one significant player and a reliable goal kicker would prob do it..Preferably 2 players (in reality just a kicker would likely be enough but we don’t want to just scrape in ) This boy looks likely.....The gaps have to be filled first but Masters leaving is a bonus and Stefano more than covers Matterson...Anything more which is inevitable and we are flying

Last edited:

WA Tiger

Bench
Instructions to Stefano (if we get him this year) from Madge ..Break that weak kneed SOB Matterson in half ... “ yip will do”

Last edited:

Vic Mackey

Referee
Glad to see we've bought a professional and not a little bitch like the one we threw the Eels

https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/11/29...ies-after-eels-reject-tigers-release-request/

Tug-of-war over teen giant intensifies after Eels reject Tigers release request
Author
Michael Chammas Chief Reporter
Timestamp
  • Share via Email
The tug-of-war between Parramatta and the Wests Tigers over the services of teenage sensation Stefano Utoikamanu has intensified after the Eels rejected an immediate request for a release.

NRL.com can reveal Parramatta intend to dig their heels in and keep the 192cm, 115kg prop at the club in 2020 despite a request to link with the Tigers immediately.

Still reeling from the news that the teenage sensation had rejected their extension to sign a three-year $800,000 deal with the Tigers from 2021, the Eels are adamant he won't be released from his final year at the club.

Utoikamanu is currently on a development contract with the Eels, but instead of being granted a release to play first grade at the Tigers, Parramatta have offered the 19-year-old a top 30 NRL position in 2020.

The Eels believe he can add value to the squad in 2020, and believe having him on their roster adds to their chances of success next season.

The 19-year-old, who has been likened to Brisbane's Payne Haas and is regarded as the most promising young player in next year's rookie class, is yet to accept the Eels' $70,000 offer.

Despite Utoikamanu's preference to depart immediately, Eels officials insist the NSW under 20s prop hasn't wavered in his commitment to the team and his dedication at training.

While there have been a number of players across the NRL in recent years who have caused a scene to gain a release, Utoikamanu has told the club he won't go down that path regardless of the outcome of negotiations.

However there is history between Utoikamanu's family and the club over the handling of a neck injury to his younger brother that prevented the club from retaining his services.

It's understood the history was a factor in negotiations.

The Eels have no shortage of front-rowers, with Junior Paulo, Reagan Campbell-Gillard, Kane Evans, Daniel Alvaro and Marata Niukore all at their disposal in 2020.

They also have high opinions of junior representative forwards Sam Hughes and Dave Hollis.

The Tigers aren't blessed with depth in the forwards and are expected to throw the youngster straight into the furnace to bolster their stocks should he be granted an unlikely release.

Utoikamanu, an Australian schoolboys representative, scored the match-winning try for NSW in a man-of-the-match performance in the under 18s Origin game last year, backing that up with 149 metres from 11 hit-ups for the Blues in the under 20s victory this year.

Magpies Forever

Juniors
Glad to see we've bought a professional and not a little bitch like the one we threw the Eels

https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/11/29...ies-after-eels-reject-tigers-release-request/

Tug-of-war over teen giant intensifies after Eels reject Tigers release request
Author
Michael Chammas Chief Reporter
Timestamp
  • Share via Email
The tug-of-war between Parramatta and the Wests Tigers over the services of teenage sensation Stefano Utoikamanu has intensified after the Eels rejected an immediate request for a release.

NRL.com can reveal Parramatta intend to dig their heels in and keep the 192cm, 115kg prop at the club in 2020 despite a request to link with the Tigers immediately.

Still reeling from the news that the teenage sensation had rejected their extension to sign a three-year $800,000 deal with the Tigers from 2021, the Eels are adamant he won't be released from his final year at the club.

Utoikamanu is currently on a development contract with the Eels, but instead of being granted a release to play first grade at the Tigers, Parramatta have offered the 19-year-old a top 30 NRL position in 2020.

The Eels believe he can add value to the squad in 2020, and believe having him on their roster adds to their chances of success next season.

The 19-year-old, who has been likened to Brisbane's Payne Haas and is regarded as the most promising young player in next year's rookie class, is yet to accept the Eels' $70,000 offer.

Despite Utoikamanu's preference to depart immediately, Eels officials insist the NSW under 20s prop hasn't wavered in his commitment to the team and his dedication at training.

While there have been a number of players across the NRL in recent years who have caused a scene to gain a release, Utoikamanu has told the club he won't go down that path regardless of the outcome of negotiations.

However there is history between Utoikamanu's family and the club over the handling of a neck injury to his younger brother that prevented the club from retaining his services.

It's understood the history was a factor in negotiations.

The Eels have no shortage of front-rowers, with Junior Paulo, Reagan Campbell-Gillard, Kane Evans, Daniel Alvaro and Marata Niukore all at their disposal in 2020.

They also have high opinions of junior representative forwards Sam Hughes and Dave Hollis.

The Tigers aren't blessed with depth in the forwards and are expected to throw the youngster straight into the furnace to bolster their stocks should he be granted an unlikely release.

Utoikamanu, an Australian schoolboys representative, scored the match-winning try for NSW in a man-of-the-match performance in the under 18s Origin game last year, backing that up with 149 metres from 11 hit-ups for the Blues in the under 20s victory this year.

Mental health card anyone? What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

The unknown

Juniors
Lol sour grapes.

We released Matterson early, a current origin prospect which hurts us more than anything

...yet they won't even release an 18 year old kid who most likely won't even play 1 minute of 1st grade next year anyway at their club

What a wank of a club

Tiger05

First Grade
Lol sour grapes.

We released Matterson early, a current origin prospect which hurts us more than anything

...yet they won't even release an 18 year old kid who most likely won't even play 1 minute of 1st grade next year anyway at their club

What a wank of a club

Exactly. What a bunch of f**ktards.

BrotherJim05

Bench
What a bunch of absolute piece of shit f**kwit merkinholes. Seriously, this is why Parra are a bunch of merkins. WE f**kING RELEASED MATTERSON EARLY SO YOU COULD ADD HIM TO YOUR ALREADY f**kING EXCELLENT FORWARD PACK. THROW US A f**kING BONE YOU DICKHEAD merkinS

Parra are quickly becoming my most hated team

BrotherJim05

Bench
How were they not already, well there is Penrith i suppose.

Roosters, Storm, Broncos, Dragons were always my most hated teams. Penrith were alright until Chinny McChin Chin took over.

Parra have always been a joke so I've never really minded them but since Poses they have really been grinding my gears

The unknown

Juniors
I had a soft spot for Parra since my nan supported them. That all went out the window as soon pimple face Moses signed with them

Probably gone from zero to 100 in hatred real fast for me aswell

Status
Not open for further replies.