What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 team

AJB1102

First Grade
Manly I don't think suffered too much from a similar cap reduction. Bludger in 2018 but back in 2019 and I'd attribute 2018 to Barrett.

Injuries ultimately got the best of them and you could obviously argue another $350k on their cap could've improved their depth and ability to cover some of those better but it wasn't gonna cover no Tom Turbo in finals.

I don't see our cap reduction as much of an excuse. Certainly isn't our biggest cap problem; prima donnas on big coin to play a handful of iffy games before another heartstrings strain is our problem.

Generalzod

Immortal

ghoti

Bench
Shame Capewell's gone, victim of his own versatility...Nikora was great first half of the year but when he started waning thought Capewell should have started. He'll go great at Penrith with an edge to own.

cb4

First Grade
Unfortunate about Capewell. he never made a spot his own.
He would have been handy but we just didn't have the resources to keep him.
Also, Teig Wilton would have gone to Souths had we kept him so I think we did the right thing.
I don't see Capewell getting better, whilst Wilton is one of the biggest prospects in the game.

Tiger Shark

Bench
Also, Teig Wilton would have gone to Souths had we kept him so I think we did the right thing.
I don't see Capewell getting better, whilst Wilton is one of the biggest prospects in the game.

Smart call.

Totally agree.

Capewell was a great Clubman and a very handy utility player no doubt.

But I think the Club made the right call as I don’t see much upside in him now and basically he is a squad player. Teig Wilton on the other hand does have upside and will be a better player to back to be more valuable to the Club in coming years.

snout

First Grade
Glanville from the cowboys?
They want to squeeze him out for latrell.

Could he recapture previous form with a new club?
Because we have no hooker

southland

Juniors
Glanville from the cowboys?
They want to squeeze him out for latrell.

Could he recapture previous form with a new club?
Because we have no hooker

Isn't Granville about 33 yrs old now? His asset was his speed which he seems to have lost.

What was Prior on?

bluefox68

Staff member
So, Stakey, what's the predicted line-up, mate?

1. Moylan
2. Dugan
3. Ramien
4. Xerri
5. Morris
6. Johnson
7. Townsend
8. Woods
9. Brailey
10. Fifita
11. Nikora
12. Graham (c)
13. Williams

14. Uele
15. Bakuya
16. Rudolf
17. Magoulias

18. Mulitalo
19. Trindall

Tiger Shark

Bench
So, Stakey, what's the predicted line-up, mate?

1. Moylan
2. Dugan
3. Ramien
4. Xerri
5. Morris
6. Johnson
7. Townsend
8. Woods
9. Brailey
10. Fifita
11. Nikora
12. Graham (c)
13. Williams

14. Uele
15. Bakuya
16. Rudolf
17. Magoulias

18. Mulitalo
19. Trindall

That looks the most likely unless we offload someone else.

Atleast for Rd 1, Rd 2 Moylan is out with a hammy and or heartilage strain