What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Prior Gone...

Quigs

Immortal
I second the motion. Thanks for the memories Richard.

You could see this season he was struggling to maintain his high standard. Injuries and wear and tear caught up with him I guess.

Have fun and enjoy Pom Land.

Only Chad, Fifita & Graham left from the 2016 Premiership winning side now?

Yep Prior very underrated for what he provided us.

The flashy players get the headlines but Prior was a real enforcer in defence.

Don’t underestimate that run and try he made in the Canberra Semi in 2016 as a major reason why we got to lift the trophy.

Inspirational play!

Last edited:

Generalzod

Immortal
Sad to see him go, I went to club to watch that semi final when he crossed over for that try the place erupted, what about that hit on Bromwich early on in the Grand final rocked cocaine pretty hard..

shadowboxer

First Grade
Prior thank you, remember the try vs raiders steps through line in the finals
Immense game.
I said post that game if I ever say him at BWRS on Ewos parade - Which he frequented at the time - I’d be paying his way for beer....
haven’t seen him since but, like Val or Bird - you be part of 2016 - you got respect

taipan

Referee
Prior was awesome for us.
He needed to leave the Stains to reach his full potential.

So you don't think he would have blossomed then, under Mr Chromedome?

He gave his heart and soul to us every game, so good look luck fella with your next club.