What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

qld redvee

Juniors
Just hope merrin is an absolute bargain as we have ample spots but if we are low on cap funds then how do we buy any one with an eye for the future maybe minimum wage players ( that will really put pressure on players and just roadblock juniors ) they better have a bit more skill than maranta

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Absolutely disgraceful decision. The sacrifice of youth for the promotion of senior players heading into the twilight of their careers. Luc was about the only forward we had with a decent offload.

I anticipate more of the bash and barge power game. Won't that be fun to watch.

McGregor is desperate for a ready made team to save his bacon.
Not only that, Merrin presents himself as the possible 2020 replacement for Jeremy Latimore.
Issac Luke will have to dig deep to win the 'Josh Mccrone' medal next season.

I'm really concerned who we now have to 'offload' as you say.
A slow barge-pole won't cut it.

slippery5

Juniors
Just hope merrin is an absolute bargain as we have ample spots but if we are low on cap funds then how do we buy any one with an eye for the future maybe minimum wage players ( that will really put pressure on players and just roadblock juniors ) they better have a bit more skill than maranta
On the plus side, imagine if Lats had one more year on his contract !!!!!!!!!!
( I just thought of this positive spin)..

SaintPauli

Juniors
He played his junior footy in both the Souths and St George comps

Playing for La Perouse and Earlwood Saints
J.A.C. will definetly have a better cult following at St George. C'mon over.
and Nene McDonald on the other wing. WOW. Watch us then attract better centres
the following year.

SaintPauli

Juniors
Absolutely Sad to see Luc go, however the positives i see in Merrin is he is defensively better ,
Can play longer minutes
and he would be good for team morale.
He has a lot to proove and that is great motivator for determined characaters
which i believe he is.

Anyway still looking for good centre's.

Belta

Juniors
I actually get sad watching all these other teams making big signings that improve their squads massively

Yet our clubs roster is weakening by the day and looks in no sign of improving

Careful now there are forum members who will say you’re being negative and disrespectful to our ‘Legend’ signing

Bench
Trent is a good pick up, sorry to see Luc go and will watch how he progresses at the Tigers, I hope he doesn’t go down the same road as Packer.
We will have a good set of forwards but our centre pairing needs to be fixed sooner then later.

Latest posts