What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Rabbitohs Gear

callmack1

Staff member
It's that exciting time of year where we should start to see some 2020 gear coming through soon!! I can't wait to see it!

I think the jerseys will mainly be the same apart from possibly the addition of a sleeve sponsor and maybe the Aqualand logo on the home will change to look more like the one on the 2019 Women In League jersey. Pure speculation of course but time will tell!

I do enjoy this time of year!

Pommy

Coach
I would be surprised if the shirts are the same. That stripe they have running down the arm wouldn’t look very good with a sleeve sponsor on it.

callmack1

Staff member
First bit of 2020 gear came through today!! It's the 2020 Home jersey!!

s-l1600.png s-l16002.png
Looks great! Pretty much the same as 2019's except the Aqualand logo has changed, the NRL badge has changed to green and it looks like we've done away with the ying and yang Rabbits and gone with our new slogan, 'Oldest, Proudest, Loudest,' instead. Love it!!

callmack1

Staff member
First look at the new training gear for 2020, looks very slick from what I can see!

Last edited:

callmack1

Staff member
The 2020 Away jersey has been revealed!!

s-l1600.jpg
s-l16002.jpg
Looks awesome! Again, just a few minor changes from 2019's one.

Rabbits20

Immortal

Rabbits20

Immortal
Our 2020 home jersey has arrived by mail today at our home, I’ve tried it on bro quickly and it fits well, now it’s tucked away until Christmas time, as I said earlier it’s gonna be a present for me from my Sister.

Bro this jersey is so so awesome I don’t really know what else to say as it really just is so so awesome.

Imo our best jersey since 2014 @callmack1 @Souths Till I Die @Peter Quinn

Peter Quinn

Juniors
Our 2020 home jersey has arrived by mail today at our home, I’ve tried it on bro quickly and it fits well, now it’s tucked away until Christmas time, as I said earlier it’s gonna be a present for me from my Sister.

Bro this jersey is so so awesome I don’t really know what else to say as it really just is so so awesome.

Enjoy your prezzy mate. Up The Rabbitohs.

callmack1

Staff member

Awesome bro! I agree and love it too!!

Gonna get mine along with other 2020 gear when it all gets released.

Travitoh

First Grade
My 'current' jersey is an ISC Delonghi with the white panels. Nothing since then has bettered it imo. Either too much going on with the panels or a sponsor that is too dominant imo.

Peter Quinn

Juniors
Rebel is the only one we've got here in Adelaide that I've seen and there's very little NRL merch in there.
My partner goes op shopping a lot so I've got her keeping an eye out
Wow. We've got real supporters in Adelaide. That's great to hear and know. Good on ya mate.

Latest posts