What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Latrell (officially signs with Souths 13/1/20)

He will end up in Redfern if the Burgess cash comes through. Funny how they already got a dispensation for Inglis and now hopefully Burgess. All clubs need to avail themselves of that luxury and the NRL should follow the precedent.

Yes but I believe (and Souths fans can correct me if I'm wrong) a good chunk of the money from the Inglis dispensation was used on signing James Roberts.

Rhyno

First Grade
Good to see Latrell is not just all about money he could of easily took the the tigers offer which is 600k a year more than the roosters but he wants success

he has earned to my respect congrats

adamkungl

Immortal
how many and what are the figures?

Does it matter? If every offer isn't good enough, then maybe his value isn't as high as he or Mundine thinks

If he's got a better offer coming up from Souths or Titans, then fair enough, but the field is thinning and the way he's gone about things looks like he's leading clubs along without any intention of acting in good faith.

macnaz

Staff member
if Valentine Holmes is getting a million a year
If Ben Hunt Hunt is getting a million a year
If whoever else is getting a million a year then his manager is useless if he doesn’t at try for the same.
Latrell is an absolute match winner.
He actually has the runs on the board to ask that price too.
Tigers pretty well offered him the million... why the f**k is his manager dribbling to the Titans who have said they have about 100K left, and the Cowboys who already have 2 x million buck players on their books .

carcharias

Immortal
Tigers pretty well offered him the million... why the f**k is his manager dribbling to the Titans who have said they have about 100K left, and the Cowboys who already have 2 x million buck players on their books .

maybe he just doesn’t want to play for the tigers.

carcharias

Immortal
Does it matter? If every offer isn't good enough, then maybe his value isn't as high as he or Mundine thinks

If he's got a better offer coming up from Souths or Titans, then fair enough, but the field is thinning and the way he's gone about things looks like he's leading clubs along without any intention of acting in good faith.
well you bought them up... so it must matter to you.

Latest posts