What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Josh Addo Carr

sa1nt5

Juniors
The Fox after hearing what role he would play here would run clear out of the stadium and be little more than a flash going up the highway on his way to Bondi. 2.5m upfront 15m upon retirement a job at nrl headquarters and Claytons coaching job at one of the two junior clubs at easts, a pizza restaurant and dinner with $BW. As long as he doesn’t buy/drive/use a Mercedes from uncle nicks car yard competition all’s good

Reactions: jak

jak

Bench
The Fox after hearing what role he would play here would run clear out of the stadium and be little more than a flash going up the highway on his way to Bondi. 2.5m upfront 15m upon retirement a job at nrl headquarters and Claytons coaching job at one of the two junior clubs at easts, a pizza restaurant and dinner with $BW. As long as he doesn’t buy/drive/use a Mercedes from uncle nicks car yard competition all’s good
standard rooster contract then

TruSaint

Referee
Hunt was actually a good deal...we didn't pay the price quoted in the press...

You are correct we didnt pay what has been promoted in media circles, but as much as I like him, he still has a lot to prove. I know he has had issues with all the media scrutiny, but I would like to see him lead the team around with confidence. He can be bog average one game and a game changer the next. I hope 2020 his form is consistent and plays with confidence.

nontime111

Juniors
You are correct we didnt pay what has been promoted in media circles, but as much as I like him, he still has a lot to prove. I know he has had issues with all the media scrutiny, but I would like to see him lead the team around with confidence. He can be bog average one game and a game changer the next. I hope 2020 his form is consistent and plays with confidence.
I agree totally, this season his BREAKOUT year, if he fails again well I say let him go...for Sullivan or Clune to come in even Sailor, but hes had a very tough trot not many know about so this years clear to shine for Ben I cant wait to see it being a big fan and Queenslander

latemail

Juniors
As good as he is he wouldn’t be worth a cracker on the end of the pathetic back line we have
Not to mention the brilliant coach who would direct all the play to raviolis wing
See he would bamboozle the other coaches by doing this because they would think you would use the fox in attack
Who says the bald headed merkin
Can’t coach

BLM01

First Grade
I got excited when I saw this thread title. I thought we were favourites or were about to announce the signing of Addo Carr.....settle..back to work

possm

Coach
We will sign Addo-Carr on a 1 year deal in 2030.
It seems to me that until there is a complete cleanout of management positions at SGI, our club will always under achieve.

We lose our young juniors only to replace them with players reaching the end of their career - that no other club seems to want.
Robson for Luke
Leilua for Merin

We are not in the race for a good first grade fullback or a pair of good first grade centres:
Mitchell and Scott.
Instead we are stuck with stupid long term signings of the worst centre pairing in the competition Aitken and Lafai. We have Dufty and Sailor slotted against the fullback position but need to move the best centre in the Club - Lomax - to fullback because he is the right size and wants to play fullback.

It is a real mess, a Millward Mess.

TruSaint

Referee